Diaco Says He Hasn't Heard Fans Calling For His Ouster, And He's Right Man For Job | The Boneyard

Diaco Says He Hasn't Heard Fans Calling For His Ouster, And He's Right Man For Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
upload_2016-11-23_14-24-17.png

Reaction Score
Diaco knows he is despised. Notice his level of honesty in acknowledging how badly he screwed up. That is an attempt at damage control.

Reaction Score
Not only is Bobby Red Pants totally clueless, his pants are also engulfed in flames. Now he tells us he knows what the problem is, and it is an easy fix. Really, if it's so easy to fix, why is it still woefully broken!

Reaction Score
It's fixable, and it starts with relieving this @ssclown of his job.

He's in over his head. He's made panic decisions and downright awful decisions. Not the man for this job at all, and his failure to recognize that makes him appear all the more tone deaf.

Might as well be hijacking the program at this point (knowing how much the buyout cost is) by sticking around. Can't stand him anymore - so done with his turd-polishing & metaphorical mumbo-jumbo.

I'll be there Saturday but for the players alone. They deserve better than to be lead by a madman.

Reaction Score
In response to Diaco'says initial comment about not hearing fans call for his ouster, in my James Earl Jones 'king jaffe joffer' Coming to America voice, "...Who told you that?..."

Reaction Score
Exactly. The stands are empty. The silence should be deafening, but Diaco thinks all is well. Dummy.

Remember he focuses on the field and game and doesn't look up. I will be there and hope the team has a good final game but I am disgusted.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
He's going to hear both of you? Have fun doing the wave!
Yup. We will be there for the players. and the band. I will chant Fire Diaco even if I'm the last one left. So bite me.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I will defend him, but in an Oberyn Martell kind of way. We have gotten exactly what we deserve with this coach. When the athletic program is run by one idiot after another, the results on the field and court are bound to suffer.

Diaco was never anything other than a longshot hire. UCONN picked a bad time to become terrible .

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
If he was a real man he would step down,save the future and not take the money,can only imagine how many times Mr. Burton's has exploded!

Reaction Score
If he was a real man he would step down,save the future and not take the money,can only imagine how many times Mr. Burton's has exploded!
Good point...has Burton said anything public this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom