Diaco headed to LaTech as DC... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Diaco headed to LaTech as DC...

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Sure. That said, I do think that Disco got better buy in from his guys than RE2 has

Agreed, because it's happening all over again. Randy kicked most of Disco's recruits to the curb, and played his own recruits. So again we have two factions of players on the same team, which is really great for team chemistry. Also, Randy, being far more of an old school taskmaster than Disco will ever hope to be, makes it harder for the players to relate to him.

Reaction Score
Agreed, because it's happening all over again. Randy kicked most of Disco's recruits to the curb, and played his own recruits. So again we have two factions of players on the same team, which is really great for team chemistry. Also, Randy, being far more of an old school taskmaster than Disco will ever hope to be, makes it harder for the players to relate to him.

Reaction Score
While I agree the defense was a lot of shifting between new/edsall recruits and older/Diaco recruits the Offense was made up of mostly Diacos recruits playing ..
To say Randy kicked Diacos recruits to the curb just isn’t completely true at least on the offensive side of the ball. And even on defense there was a fair amount of players getting snaps and being rotated in and out throughout the Few games I saw.
We just don’t have that many upper class men on defense unfortunately.. which would mean younger..ie edsalls kids having to play.

Frankly I’m getting tired of the same crap going into year 3.. the players aren’t buying in.. Diacos recruits aren’t playing, the players aren’t forming any team chemistry..
Its the boneyarders on here that cant let it go.,and probably a few of Diacos players parents on here complaining their kid isn’t getting a fair shot..

I would hope for UConn footballs sake and us as fans that the team chemistry IS good and the boys are ALL getting along.. and having FUN even though the team has not known what it’s felt like to win more than 2 games in a row..
We are on year 3.. lets stop the Diaco vs Edsall .. Go Huskies

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
That's a little much...

lol that guy is a nut, I DM'ed him and he told me the details of the 'slight.' He's literally a middle school football coach in football. Was coaching running backs at some high school in florida and got mad because BD didn't offer one of his players, so he confronted him at the Coaches Conference in a hotel lobby and Diaco just turned and walked away. Makes Diaco seem like a normal dude lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom