DFB Pokal and Bundesliga | Page 3 | The Boneyard

DFB Pokal and Bundesliga

Reaction Score
For me 35 points is the cutoff... I don't think a team has ever been relegated with more than 33. But after a long stretch of playing well but losing I'll take 5-0 any day.

Reaction Score
I watched the first half and he was all over the pitch... very active and engaged . Obviously the goal, but beyond that. He had a burst in him that’s been missing for a bit.

Reaction Score
Hello SPSCT! These are only exhibitions, Testspiele with their mass substitutions, but it's nice to have a some sort of bragging rights when 2. Bundesliga Jahn Regensburg beats Bundesliga side Mainz 05 and another 2.Bundesliga team, 1 FC Nürnberg (Der Glubb), is able to draw with the likes of PSG. Jahn fell to Hoffenheim by one goal last Wednesday. So many major changes at Jahn this year, but I have a bit more confidence now.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I was a bit surprised but not too much. I don't think there is that big of a difference between the top 5 of the 2. Bundesliga and the bottom 5 of the Bundesliga, especially over a single game. But Regensburg is a solid team; good luck in the coming season!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
One unexpected pleasure is watching a top Bundesliga game (Leipzig-Schalke) on Fox and not having to put it on mute to keep it from being ruined by a Barton or a Lalas. I think Barton might actually be worse.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
One unexpected pleasure is watching a top Bundesliga game (Leipzig-Schalke) on Fox and not having to put it on mute to keep it from being ruined by a Barton or a Lalas. I think Barton might actually be worse.

Won't be a problem next year on ESPN+!

Reaction Score
Another start for Josh Sargent vs Dortmund. 1-1 at 27'

Reaction Score
spsct, during this winter break Regensburg recieved Aaron Seydel from Mainz on loan. Has he really figured in future plans for Mainz? His been with them for several years, but out on loan a lot.

Reaction Score
spsct, during this winter break Regensburg recieved Aaron Seydel from Mainz on loan. Has he really figured in future plans for Mainz? His been with them for several years, but out on loan a lot.
Not really, I don't think so. In Mainz he was always like the number 4-5 striker choice so he never made the game day lineup.

I've only seen him play a couple of times and he wasn't very memorable. I think his ceiling is sub in 2nd division or a serviceable player in 3rd division. He just never quite developed to Bundesliga level; but close.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom