Dez has three visiting this weekend | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Dez has three visiting this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don't worry, I know enough about message boards to know better than to take anything too seriously.

I'm anti-streak. At least when it's going the wrong way. ;)

To BNich: don't look for any signing day surprise from Ratliff.

Any relation to him? or just a big fan with some inside information?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
On another note, it's just a reality shock that I never get used to, in that kids going to college now, were born in the 1990s. It's only going to get worse from here.
I don't know how to break this to you Carl but we've already reached the point where kids who were born in the mid 1990's are in college (my son, who was born in 1995 is currently a freshman). We are only a few years away from landing our first recruit who was born in Y2K (now that is scary!!).

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
I don't know how to break this to you Carl but we've already reached the point where kids who were born in the mid 1990's are in college (my son, who was born in 1995 is currently a freshman). We are only a few years away from landing our first recruit who was born in Y2K (now that is scary!!).

and I am older than the coach now… I'm feeling it these days!

Reaction Score
Wow. I graduated hs in 1994. Feel old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate