Dez has three visiting this weekend | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dez has three visiting this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Love the way he finishes plays! Diaco will have several options as he can play many positions. And he returns kicks! You are right, a couple of years in the weight room and he would be a terrific OLB.
Let's get him to commit first guys... Hopefully he does... BUT, we gotta make Storrs CT "feel like home" for him ( http://connecticut.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1594714 ) first...

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
or Patterson @ Western Illinois. Either way - nice new recruiting ground to have connections in.

Definitely. It looks like our regional coverage predictions for the coaching staff were both accurate and dividend-paying! Patterson, Cummings, and Wolthausen all seem to have connections in that area, so it will be fun to see who's responsible for this one.

Diggs is listed by Rivals as the #45 player in the state of Illinois...

C

Chief00

Foley has always like the tall guys with size he can mold. Quite frankly, given our situation we will need to roll the dice more than we might like. Not much time to evaluate and most guys are locked up. Looks like we are doing as well as can be expected or better.

Reaction Score
Foley has always like the tall guys with size he can mold. Quite frankly, given our situation we will need to roll the dice more than we might like. Not much time to evaluate and most guys are locked up. Looks like we are doing as well as can be expected or better.
Agreed it seems like there is still good talent out there. Very happy with the measursbles of all thesoon to be huskies

Reaction Score
UConn may have an IN with Ratliffe with that sister connection. Here's hoping.
Mebbe , but this stuff doesn't always pay off. Omar Calhoun's sister, highly ranked and considered a 2014 shoo-in for Geno's team, signed with Duke.

Reaction Score
Damn guys, I hate to be that guy but don't we have a recruiting board?

Reaction Score
Damn guys, I hate to be that guy but don't we have a recruiting board?

There is an active recruiting board - no skin off my back, it's a hassle posting info in both places.

Reaction Score
If Vontae's dream is to play in the NFL he should chose UCONN. We have the track record that says it is doable. Every year UCONN puts players into the league and Diaco and crew certainly know what it takes to get there.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Vontae: Pete Lembo will leave Ball State after the season and Diaco will be here forever to transition UCONN into the B1G conference for your Junior/Senior season. #EasyDecision :)
My first thought as well, Dooley....odds are that Lembo won't be at Ball State after 1 more year, ....Vontae:check out where Lembo interviewed 6 weeks ago-Storrs.

Reaction Score
His (their) father played OL at Army and graduated in 1988, so we have an "in" as well. ;)

Yeah - but we want him more. So there.

Beat Army. :)

On another note, it's just a reality shock that I never get used to, in that kids going to college now, were born in the 1990s. It's only going to get worse from here.

Turn the volume down on this one if you're at work!! Bad language.

One more weekend until signing day.

Reaction Score
On another note, it's just a reality shock that I never get used to, in that kids going to college now, were born in the 1990s.

My shock came a few years ago when the son of a former roommate graduated early from HS and went to Georgia Tech. He'll be a redshirt junior in the fall and I'm pretty sure he'll be in grad school by then. The oldest son of another classmate will be signing with Michigan State this year.

I was a year behind Trey Ratliff's dad at West Point.

Reaction Score
My shock came a few years ago when the son of a former roommate graduated early from HS and went to Georgia Tech. He'll be a redshirt junior in the fall and I'm pretty sure he'll be in grad school by then. The oldest son of another classmate will be signing with Michigan State this year.

I was a year behind Trey Ratliff's dad at West Point.

Welcome to the boneyard. Don't take anything you read too serious. What's your take on the streak?

Reaction Score
UConn may have an IN with Ratliffe with that sister connection. Here's hoping.

Looks like a smart kid. He also is a long snapper.

PERSONAL STATEMENT

My name is William "Trey" Ratliff, I am a Junior at Heritage High School in Wake Forest, NC. I am 6' 5", weigh 280 pounds and am 17 years old. I started every Varsity game my Sophomore and Junior years at left tackle and longsnapper. I was selected Cap 8 4AA First Team All Conference 2012 and also served as 2012-2013 Varsity Captain. My GPA is 4.65 and I am ranked 13th out of 416. I also scored a 1930 on the SAT (1240 Math and Verbal), and 31 on the ACT. I play baseball and also throw the shot put this year for my high school track team. I am very interested in continuing my football career after high school. My priorities for choosing a university are high academics and strong athletic programs. I believe that I would be an asset to a school's athletic and academic program because of my strong work ethic.

He had offers from Air Force, Brown, Citadel, Columbia, Georgia Tech, Penn, Richmond, UTEP and Yale.

Reaction Score
Welcome to the boneyard. Don't take anything you read too serious. What's your take on the streak?

Don't worry, I know enough about message boards to know better than to take anything too seriously.

I'm anti-streak. At least when it's going the wrong way. ;)

To BNich: don't look for any signing day surprise from Ratliff.

Reaction Score
Don't worry, I know enough about message boards to know better than to take anything too seriously.

I'm anti-streak. At least when it's going the wrong way. ;)

I hope the kid is successful down whatever road he takes. UCONN v. Army at Yankee Stadium on Nov. 8. be there or be square.

#BeatArmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate