Devin Robinson | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Devin Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
If they kept it to just the men's team and at midnight the place would be packed.

By combining it , it loses a lot of it's appeal at least to me.

I mean do we really need to see Brianna Stewart try to dunk(and miss 3 attempts).

The big thing is no scrimmage. That is where the men's fans got a glimpse of what was to come.

I'm not a women's team fan so to me half of the event is a waste of time. I don't get why they just don't have their even seperately.
There are lots of people who are not fans of both teams(and that is fine). So why try to shove the other team down people's throats that have no interest in it.

Why don't you reach out to women's fans who aren't fans of the men and together you can lobby for separation.

Reaction Score
I'm all in with Calhoun's Court...........I've gone to both but swore off the venue as soon as I saw Maya Moore and Tina Charles trying to dunk for whatever reason!! I want to watch the guys at midnight going through all of their contests and drills with a short scrimmage, nothing else.

I brought my son and his HS friends back then and while they enjoyed it they also said "Hey we could play with these girls I thought they were great!" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1
Top Bottom