Depaul Rescheduled | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Depaul Rescheduled

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
My apologies to you Husky Nan if I have ruffled your feathers, but I am stating a statistical fact that I believe. Every one knows Ann Landers the advice columnist and I quote her, " no one should ever be mad or offended by the truth, because if it's true, it can't be denied ". My belief and many others agree that Uconn is a better team in the BE than the other teams. I am stating a statistical fact. No where have I posted a cutting, insulting or mean remarks against another team in the BE and I won't. I think you are the most knowledgeable and gifted poster on the Bone Yard and try to be careful about what I post. Once before you chastised me for a post and I have been very careful. My posts are always about posting positively and my love of Uconn is undeniable. I am defending myself. GO HUSKIES!!!
It is not a statistical fact, it’s an opinion based on cherry picked numbers. Even if were fact, it would still be disrespectful. Why people choose to be insulting has always been a mystery to me. And the arrogance is the #1 reason UConn fans are despised by so many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom