DePaul men’s basketball hit with NCAA sanctions today. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

DePaul men’s basketball hit with NCAA sanctions today.

Reaction Score
So why isn't Leitao fired, don't tell me he doesn't have a "break NCAA rules" clause in his contract.
My daughter (a UVA graduate) went to UVA and visited with her family while he was coach there, she meet him and he showed her around while she was there (she mentioned both her parents were UConn alumni) and she said he seemed like a nice guy.
Obviously he was hiding sinister aspects of his personality to allow an out of control program to sneak aid to a potential student who probably couldn't make it into school on his own; 1st UNCheat, then Louisville hookers and now this. Will the corruption never end?

Show me where he outright lied to investigators and you might have a point. But he didn't so you don't.

Reaction Score

Interesting coaching tree connection that the assistant director of basketball operations that lived w/ the recruit is now an assistant coach over @ CCSU.

Reaction Score
Allstate is pretty funny though, the outside looks like a Lowe's and the inside is all carpeted like an 80's movie theater.
The one and only time I went to Allstate a flight had been cancelled and I picked up a free ticket at the gate. What a dump; makes the Civic Center look OK.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
What are they going to do, disallow them from saying George Mikan played there?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom