2022 Recruiting: - Denver Anglin visit | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Denver Anglin visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score

First, he needs no time to set himself and no room to get his shot off. Perfect catch and shoot guy.
Second, I love his team's drive and dish mindset. Why not when you know there's a money 3 waiting for you?

Reaction Score
First, he needs no time to set himself and no room to get his shot off. Perfect catch and shoot guy.
Second, I love his team's drive and dish mindset. Why not when you know there's a money 3 waiting for you?
Clearly knows how to leverage a screen when or if needed

Reaction Score
YES. It has been on the tip of my tongue for weeks. The Bazz comps are dumb. Great call
Why is he ranked so low? Only seen highlights but his release is crazy quick.

Reaction Score
Why is he ranked so low? Only seen highlights but his release is crazy quick.

Someone posted a tweet a while back that he'll be in the 50-60 range the next time they update rankings after the summer. Not sure how true that is though.

I think a lot of it is just once you get stuck into that 100-150 range, it's hard to move up. Guys that stunk it up this summer might move down 20 spots or so, but they rarely drop guys 100 spots or more, even if they deserve it. And kids like Anglin that have had some dynamite performances won't get moved high enough because the evaluators don't like to make many big moves unless you've got height and NBA potential.

Reaction Score
This is the kid I want most. The instant offense would be such a welcome change for us.
Yep. Need shooters, seems like Hurley got the memo with such a bricklaying team most of last year esp w/o Bouk. Gotta have some guys that can threaten a D or we’re getting zoned to death. Been saying Myles Powell vibes for a while and Bazz bc the leg kick on some shots is all.

Love Anglin for his ability to open things up for a guy like Andre by keeping D honest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom