DeMayo, Kantner and Denise... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

DeMayo, Kantner and Denise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That was huge but there were still plenty of bad calls. They just weren't critical.
Is it just me or does about 80% of Kantner's calls go against us? Game after game.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I think the worst call of the game was the foul called on Bria that should have been Peter's second foul (the announcers remarked on it). the most interesting no-call, though, was at 3:28 of the second half. Bria had the ball on the left side of the court, passed it in to Steph . Tiffany was set up on the right side and Caroline was moving down toward her when suddenly Diggins clobbered CD, knocking her down hard, and at the same moment Novosel (I think it was) threw a hip into Tiff, absolutely laying her out. Both hits looked deliberate and very obvious. (Caroline bounced right up, but I really thought Tiff was injured.) Steph then got the ball to Bria, who got hammered by Peters and a foul was finally called.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
You could have fooled Geno. He was absolutely furious at the officiating early in the game, especially at DeMayo. At one point, after a break in action, he went over and pounded his fist on the table in front of the Big East commissioner, sending her scurrying from the table into the stands. The officiating seemed to change a bit after his early histrionics.
thank you... I was going to mention this. If you wasnt at the game you wouldnt have seen these.

Geno threatened everyone and their mama... he was a madman during that moment :p

Reaction Score
thank you... I was going to mention this. If you wasnt at the game you wouldnt have seen these.

Geno threatened everyone and their mama... he was a madman during that moment :p
He asked his team to be tough, so how could he not be?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I think the worst call of the game was the foul called on Bria that should have been Peter's second foul (the announcers remarked on it). the most interesting no-call, though, was at 3:28 of the second half. Bria had the ball on the left side of the court, passed it in to Steph . Tiffany was set up on the right side and Caroline was moving down toward her when suddenly Diggins clobbered CD, knocking her down hard, and at the same moment Novosel (I think it was) threw a hip into Tiff, absolutely laying her out. Both hits looked deliberate and very obvious. (Caroline bounced right up, but I really thought Tiff was injured.) Steph then got the ball to Bria, who got hammered by Peters and a foul was finally called.
That one was horrendous, along with the one when Diggins swatted away Tiff or Bria's hand which wasn't touching Diggins but just out in the air.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
At the end of the day the officiating did not effect the outcome with the possible exception of Novosel's charging fouls (correct calls).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom