Demarr Langford | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Demarr Langford

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Are biology lessons necessary? They are not mutually exclusive claims.
NBA All Stars and Instagram models are made for each other. The Miami one sounds like a groupie type trying to latch on for the ride.

Reaction Score
I don't like this quote from him in regards of possibly reclassifying to '19: "I could get out of high school and try and be a one-and-done in college."

Do we view this as a positive sign of confidence or a negative sign of lofty ego? I don't like the idea of a kid ranked 78th in the country and saying that he wants to be one-and-done.

Reaction Score
I don't like this quote from him in regards of possibly reclassifying to '19: "I could get out of high school and try and be a one-and-done in college."

Do we view this as a positive sign of confidence or a negative sign of lofty ego? I don't like the idea of a kid ranked 78th in the country and saying that he wants to be one-and-done.

Let his game decide that. If I had the option I’d be one and done too... or is that crazy talk?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
After seeing what Cooley did with Makai year one, I’d be in a huge rush to send my other kid there too!

Eh, guys like Dunn and brooks turned out pretty damn good.

Makai's problem is he just can't shoot a lick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom