Delgado > Powell | The Boneyard

Delgado > Powell

Reaction Score
They've had some great players over the years it would seem obvious the majority of their voters are very young. While Powell had a tremendous scoring career it's hard to throw him out there in front of Terry Dehere for me. Dehere was really good on both ends, a terror. Werkman had quite a career also as did Callindrilo.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
They've had some great players over the years it would seem obvious the majority of their voters are very young. While Powell had a tremendous scoring career it's hard to throw him out there in front of Terry Dehere for me. Dehere was really good on both ends, a terror. Werkman had quite a career also as did Callindrilo.
Poll is for "Kevin Willard era." This explains the slant.

Reaction Score
I would pick Powell, but I can see why a Seton Hall fan would pick Delgado.

He was part of the foundation of Willard's first sustained success in Newark. If Seton Hall continues their success under him, fans will look to the duo of Delgado and Whitehead players responsible for getting this run started.

Reaction Score
I am not from Connecticut nor anywhere close so I've been a Big East fan since being a kid in the mid 1980s being my first hoops memories and 3 Big East teams in the final 4 in '85. That said, I bought a Seton Hall sweatshirt because Dehere was my favorite player. He had that smooth stroke and ended up a 1st round pick. Jersey City kid with teammate Jerry Lunch Pail Walker.

Dehere so much more complete than Powell. Didn't KO pass on Powell??? Yeesh.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom