DeFilippo apologizes | The Boneyard

DeFilippo apologizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Let the worm squirm.

Been a big week for BCU though. They're actually getting some mention in the Boston press.

Reaction Score
This guy is beyond light. What he has done to BC's reputation through complete and utter ineptitude in running their athletic progroams and creating one PR disaster after another is beyond comprehnsion. I absolutely cannot beleive he survives the next 12 months. If he does, it tells me what I think I already know about the whole leadership structure at BC.

Reaction Score
He still owes us an apology. The man's pettiness and lack of integrity are boundless.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Forgetting the BC aspect of that article, I have zero interest in a UConn conference that includes the teams listed in that article. It winds up being a league just for the sake of being in a league, no truly competitive rhyme or reason either geographically or in the nature of the institutions. At this point UConn is much better served by making a maximum push to get into the ACC ASAP with many more historic rivalries than any hodge podge new conference would have. And it would give us the chance to do what BC shivers about - slapping them all over the field. I don't like what has happened to the Big East, but it is what it is. What a truly crappy era.

Reaction Score
Forgetting the BC aspect of that article, I have zero interest in a UConn conference that includes the teams listed in that article. It winds up being a league just for the sake of being in a league, no truly competitive rhyme or reason either geographically or in the nature of the institutions. At this point UConn is much better served by making a maximum push to get into the ACC ASAP with many more historic rivalries than any hodge podge new conference would have. And it would give us the chance to do what BC shivers about - slapping them all over the field. I don't like what has happened to the Big East, but it is what it is. What a truly crappy era.

I feel the same way. I really hate what is going on in college athletics. Conference realignment is nothing new, but it just seems to have a different feel in today's world. Almost like you want to take a shower after hearing about some of this stuff.

Flipper is a small man.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
At this point UConn is much better served by making a maximum push to get into the ACC ASAP with many more historic rivalries than any hodge podge new conference would have.

I agree, but I believe we are already pushing. Ending up in the ACC would be a very good outcome at this point. Ending up in the new Big East, as described in the article, would be the pits.

Reaction Score
Any truth to the rumor that Hathaway has sent his resume to BCU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom