December UConn recruiting thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

December UConn recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Isn't Isuneh Brady class of '23? I thought she was in the top 5?? Did she get demoted for choosing UConn?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
This site got nine coaches/writers/directors to answer some questions pertaining to the 2021 class. Of them, five said Azzi Fudd was the best player they have seen live or coached against from the class. One of the others was notorious anti-UConn pest Kenny Kallina. I'll never forget when Kallina claimed four years ago that Fudd was the third best guard entering high school. Not third best player, third best guard.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
This site got nine coaches/writers/directors to answer some questions pertaining to the 2021 class. Of them, five said Azzi Fudd was the best player they have seen live or coached against from the class. One of the others was notorious anti-UConn pest Kenny Kallina. I'll never forget when Kallina claimed four years ago that Fudd was the third best guard entering high school. Not third best player, third best guard.

Keeping them honest. Thanks, @Sluconn Husky.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Jaelyn Bates from New Mexico. ASGR lists her at #35, but she's #1 in fun.

She has a letter of encouragement from Geno and an offer from New Mexico. I want to see her play against Lauren Park-Lane!

I think she's #2 in fun now with the invention of Athena Tomlinson.

Reaction Score
Good place for UConn to be in. Exceptional team for next 3+ years. Can plug in complimentary pieces with skills to make others better. I predict a good shooting, good defense, playmaker guard with join. Someone who has followed UConn for years and wants to be a part of greatness. For those not sold on Muhl, there will be room in the rotation for minutes,

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I don’t think I’ve wanted a player here as bad as I want Jackson!
Why is that? Do you think she will commit to UConn with the guards they will have? That would seem as if she would be taking a big gamble. She must be really, really good. I'm just curious about why you are so high on her. Maybe if I saw her play I would be just as high on her.

Reaction Score
Why is that? Do you think she will commit to UConn with the guards they will have? That would seem as if she would be taking a big gamble. She must be really, really good. I'm just curious about why you are so high on her. Maybe if I saw her play I would be just as high on her.
Just in what I’ve seen the versatility she gives at the guard spot I’m thinking EW before her knee issues we have great guards coming but no athletic do everything kind of guard and I think she’s exactly what we need!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Just in what I’ve seen the versatility she gives at the guard spot I’m thinking EW before her knee issues we have great guards coming but no athletic do everything kind of guard and I think she’s exactly what we need!
Do everything kind of guards? Are you not projecting Saylor as such? BTW I agree with you on Jackson's versatility and also project her to be a better deep shooter than Evina?

Reaction Score
IMO, Jackson will be better all around than Westbrook.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

Well, at least Kallina chose Wolfenbarger. Milee Karre chose Ally Stedman as the best player in the 2021 class. Not even choosing Madison Conner or Kiya Dorroh from her own state. That's mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom