Debate: Can Anyone Stop UConn's 3 Peat? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Debate: Can Anyone Stop UConn's 3 Peat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The reason UCONN is so tough to defend is they run an offense with NO plays! It is a read & react offense, if this happens go here, if that happens go there, it is unpredictable! UCONN has its best success vs teams that run plays! Because they play hard & pressure for 40 minutes they disrupt plays and the other team has to adlib, which they're not good at! Teams like ND that play a motion offense like UCONN has, in the past given UCONN trouble, but that will not happen anymore as UCONN has found out they can OUT-PHYSICAL ND and ND breaks down!
Except for Jewel Loyd they're not tough enough, and fold to the relentless pressure!
UCONN lost to ND, ND didn't beat UCONN! It won't happen again!

Reaction Score
No wacky tobacky for me, but I believe in winning. Period. I never ever expect one of my teams to lose. I don't blame you for being confident, but so am I.

I believe having rabid fans of opposing teams interact on the BY makes for great WCBB discussion. I would love to have fans from the other top teams give us their perspective and explain how they can beat UCONN. When this happens, I believe I learn more.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I believe having rabid fans of opposing teams interact on the BY makes for great WCBB discussion. I would love to have fans from the other top teams give us their perspective and explain how they can beat UCONN. When this happens, I believe I learn more.
Having intense rivalries is what will build attendance in the sport. I feel bad that you guys don't have a bitter in-state rival in all sports like we do. There are intense interstate rivalries for a lot of schools, but the most fierce always tend to have that in-state proximity like USC/Clemson, UNC/Duke, Florida/Florida State and Alabama/Auburn.

Reaction Score
The reason UCONN is so tough to defend is they run an offense with NO plays! It is a read & react offense, if this happens go here, if that happens go there, it is unpredictable! UCONN has its best success vs teams that run plays! Because they play hard & pressure for 40 minutes they disrupt plays and the other team has to adlib, which they're not good at! Teams like ND that play a motion offense like UCONN has, in the past given UCONN trouble, but that will not happen anymore as UCONN has found out they can OUT-PHYSICAL ND and ND breaks down!
Except for Jewel Loyd they're not tough enough, and fold to the relentless pressure!
UCONN lost to ND, ND didn't beat UCONN! It won't happen again!
I think they have some designed plays. Geno sometimes calls a timeout to run one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom