Death Storm 2012 | The Boneyard

Death Storm 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The hype is already beginning. Get water, batteries, canned goods and MILK - don't forget the milk! It's a hurricane combined with a nor'easter combined with tornadoes. Run for your LIVES!!!! I have seen many comparisons to The Perfect Storm of 1991 already. Hunker down 'Yarders!!!!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
also heard that its powerful enough of a storm to create a earthquake and that earthquake will bring a tsunami which will take out th south part of town so that the new beach will be closer to my house.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
If you're a nerd, and you want to be scared of this thing, go to http://www.wxedge.com - it's essentially a nerdy alternate weather universe run by the WTNH guys. They're reading the charts like playboys on this storm.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
This thing will make a right turn and head out to oblivion.

Reaction Score
The hype is already beginning. Get water, batteries, canned goods and MILK - don't forget the milk! It's a hurricane combined with a nor'easter combined with tornadoes. Run for your LIVES!!!! I have seen many comparisons to The Perfect Storm of 1991 already. Hunker down 'Yarders!!!!

If you're in trouble Vuce there's a good chance I am too..........run for the mountain behind my house and meet at the tower!! LOL

Curiouser
Reaction Score
After losing power for nine days during Irene, and a few more days during whatever the hell that was last Halloween, I have to admit that I've started to take these things a little more seriously.

And the prices of generators haven't come since, either.

I hope the thousands of dollars of tree work we've had done since will save us from the fate of several neighbors who had them come down on their houses.

Reaction Score
Ugh. Not again. Didn't have power for a week when Irene hit last year ...

Reaction Score
also heard that its powerful enough of a storm to create a earthquake and that earthquake will bring a tsunami which will take out th south part of town so that the new beach will be closer to my house.

exactly why I like global warming

Reaction Score

Or your house will be a boat in the Sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom