dear warde | The Boneyard

dear warde

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i will never post here again if u fire this staff. i will also drive up to storrs and sweep your parking spot clean in a mankini if u wish. the offer is on the table until next wednesday.
love,
hfd

Reaction Score
I'm thinking I'd prefer you do something gross with your hands for money than this ...

Reaction Score
i will never post here again if u fire this staff. i will also drive up to storrs and sweep your parking spot clean in a mankini if u wish. the offer is on the table until next wednesday.
love,
hfd

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Hang on.

Two days ago, we were reading threats about open warfare, deadlines and Dunkin Donut boycotts.

Now, the threat level is down to you breaking out a broom and a mankini? What's next? Using Warde's email address to sign up for Good Housekeeping newsletters?

You're the Baghdad Bob of the Boneyard.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i have waged war. did u not see warde and susan all of a sudden be very public about things. just out of the sky warde decides to come out and say the staff is coming back? no i forced that and u ppl hear have no clue how i did. i'm just not happy with the answer i got. i flexed the little muscle i have and i got a reaction but not the end decision i wanted. for a kid who didn't atend the school i would say i did a alright job so far this week. i dont see any of u doing anything to push this along...

Reaction Score
Saying "flexing your little muscle" and "mankini" in the same post is not a good thing.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Did they tell you when we're joining the B1G?

the b12 will add vt/miami/fsu/clemson on 12/12/12. well they will add those 4 i just like that date for fun, dont actually know. uva to the b10 is a done deal. uconn is ready to go and it will hinge on notre dammit either sucking it up and going or puffing its chest and staying put for now. if thats the case uconn goes with uva. unc and duke will go together to the sec down the road becuase that network will cash in big time from it. duke is good with vandy and unc with fl so the schools have academics in common. this is why uconn hung on and decided to wait. they either get picked for the b10 or they dont and then they fill a acc slot. i have no timetable as i have said all along.

Saying "flexing your little muscle" and "mankini" in the same post is not a good thing.

seperate posts actaully

Reaction Score
warde.png

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
How did I go so long without ever hearing the term "mankini"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom