Dear Jim Boehiem | The Boneyard

Dear Jim Boehiem

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
off and die. May the NCAA throw 1,000 darts at your sh!tshow.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363996423.288708.jpg

Reaction Score
I hope Calhoun rips his nose off and shoves it up his well-used rectum the next time they meet.

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
Hey Jim Boeheim, we have more national championships, league championships, and the NCAA is finally going to nail your . off!!! Olliewood is going to have us back to UConn's rightful place before too long.

Reaction Score
I await a reasonable explanation from a cuse fan, for why their consistently overmatched, classless coach would say such a thing. The floor is yours.

Reaction Score
Well the quote is with two sources although slightly different but almost as bad.

What context was it said and what were the exact words is what I need to know.

If it were to be true then the friendship JB and JC supposedly had is strained for sure.

Reaction Score
The first twitter is the Post -Standard newspaper in Syracuse (Syracuse.com)

Syracuse Basketball (@PSBasketball)
3/22/13, 7:28 PM
Boeheim: I'm excited about the move we're making. ACC is a challenge. Better league than league Connecticut's going to be in.

WAER Sports (@WAERSports)
Boeheim: "I'm excited about the move to the ACC and the challenge. We're in a better position than Connecticut is."

Here is the comment in another form:

"Just as he did at the Big East Tournament last week, Boeheim mentioned Syracuse’s move to the Atlantic Coast Conference as a challenge that he’s looking forward to.

“I'm excited about the move that we're making to the ACC,’’ he said. “I think it's a great challenge. I think it's better – it's a better basketball league than we would be in than if we were where Connecticut is. I think it's potentially a great basketball league and a great challenge.’’

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2013/03/syracuse_coach_jim_boeheim_ref.html

Reaction Score
Here's the full quote:

Just as he did at the Big East Tournament last week, Boeheim mentioned Syracuse’s move to the Atlantic Coast Conference as a challenge that he’s looking forward to.

“I'm excited about the move that we're making to the ACC,’’ he said. “I think it's a great challenge. I think it's better – it's a better basketball league than we would be in than if we were where Connecticut is. I think it's potentially a great basketball league and a great challenge.’’

Reaction Score
The first twitter is the Post -Standard newspaper in Syracuse (Syracuse.com)

Syracuse Basketball (@PSBasketball)
Boeheim: I'm excited about the move we're making. ACC is a challenge. Better league than league Connecticut's going to be in.

WAER Sports (@WAERSports)
Boeheim: "I'm excited about the move to the ACC and the challenge. We're in a better position than Connecticut is."

Here is the comment in another form:

"Just as he did at the Big East Tournament last week, Boeheim mentioned Syracuse’s move to the Atlantic Coast Conference as a challenge that he’s looking forward to.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2013/03/syracuse_coach_jim_boeheim_ref.html

That is just flat out bizzare. Are we recruiting the same players and he's sending a message? Has he lost his mind knowing that his program is about to get slammed?

Good luck getting your ass beat in the ACC with all kinds of NCAA crap in your face.

Reaction Score
I really hope the NCAA drops the fugging hammer of NCAA sanctions on that public booger picking, child molesting enabling POS.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
What context was it said and what were the exact words is what I need to know.

If it were to be true then the friendship JB and JC supposedly had is strained for sure.

I agree with Sport's. I need context and a direct quote. I trust Whaler's OP but that iphone screencap seems a little shady to me.

That being said, if this turns out to be true I'll simply laugh at Cuse and thank Mrs. Boeheim for all of the time we've spent together in my dreams the past 20+ years.

th
+
th
=

Reaction Score
Quick, someone get Lurker a fork! (see non key tweets thread)

Reaction Score
sounds like a guy going down blazing. have to admit, i respect that. i wish uconn, herbst and manuel did the same. enough of this political correct crap!

Reaction Score
One day people are going to think of the city of Syracuse in the same way that they they think of Flint, Michigan. That day was twenty years ago.

It has gotten worse since.

Syracuse is a burnt out, hillbilly city in the middle of a nowhere, tree-filled nightmare. It is beyond recovery, like Chernobyl - but worse, because to the best of my knowledge the assistant basketball coach of Chernobyl didn't rape little boys.

Reaction Score
Let's see...the B1G and some of their fans/alumni think of us, but not Syracuse. Cool.

Boeheim is just hurt we have 3 times more championships than him.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I agree with Sport's. I need context and a direct quote. I trust Whaler's OP but that iphone screencap seems a little shady to me.

That being said, if this turns out to be true I'll simply laugh at Cuse and thank Mrs. Boeheim for all of the time we've spent together in my dreams the past 20+ years.

th
+
th
=

The screenshot is shady? If you have a problem with it - it's the media outlet who tweeted it or Gavin Keefe who retweeted. Since it's been posted in multiple threads...

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
The screenshot is shady? If you have a problem with it - it's the media outlet who tweeted it or Gavin Keefe who retweeted. Since it's been posted in multiple threads...

Wasn't questioning you, W11.

It was just my perception that the screencap looks SO good and seems SO controversial that it has to be fake. (not saying you created it).

If this is real, I can't wait for Jim Calhoun's response!!! This could get very ugly, real quick.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Boeheim is going to get his. I have no respect for the man now. Don't see the point of cheapshotting others while your rep is going up in flames.

Reaction Score
I hope one of the local horde asks JC for a response. I'd be shocked if it doesn't happen pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom