DeAndre Daniels | The Boneyard

DeAndre Daniels

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
So during the MSU game last Friday, every time DD did something awesome ie) completely POSTARIZE MSU's forwards I found myself thinking of how we always short hand his name on this website to "DD," which obviously led to me thinking about Dunkin Donuts, which lead to me screaming "DONUUUUUUTTTTSSSSSSSS." This happened again last night during his high light reel dunk. Anyone else feel like we should be nicknaming this guy Donuts???

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
While I'm being completely insulted by your comment, Hungry Husky, it made me laugh... that's one of my favorite movies. well played sir, well played.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I've had a similar thought process, but haven't shouted "DONUTS!" in the living room during a game.

Unless I wanted my fiance to bring me some donuts.

Reaction Score
I was wondering if the crowd ever did the Calhoooooooooooooooooooon chant that we did for coombs who bailed on us...for omar that is...

Reaction Score
if anything you should email dunkin donuts about this and tie it in with some sort of promotion. Like if DD gets a dunk in a game then everyone gets 1 free donut. But calling the kid Donuts...nope not for me

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
I just wish he would stop driving in the lane and getting stripped of the ball. It works sometimes but he needs to mix it up. If he can learn the penetrate and pass we're getting somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom