Dbl. Overtime Game vs. NC State Up For ESPY Award | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Dbl. Overtime Game vs. NC State Up For ESPY Award

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
It is a stubborn defect in her thinking; about the only one. I'm sure there have been games that had Geno grinding his teeth.
Geno is not powerless in this. He can call specific plays to get Paige more aggressive

Reaction Score
It is a stubborn defect in her thinking; about the only one. I'm sure there have been games that had Geno grinding his teeth.

I'm not sure it's her defect. The problem in the Ark game was that her team mates didn't score. Geno made it about her. I actually think a team is better off if all the scorers take shots early. Focusing on one or two players the rest to stop looking to get open.

Reaction Score
I know I'll get a whipping for this. First let me say like many this was the most exciting game I can recall and one in which no one blinked. I've watched it and the second half many times. The whipping part? I keep thinking that if Paige brought the magic somewhat earlier it would not have been an OT game. Yeah, I know, miserable ingrate that I am.
No whipping necessary. We’re here to share ideas. My main thought from the game is that Paige did what she did after coming off a major injury and while still being far from 100 percent.

Geno, Paige, and the rest of the team need to decide if Paige should be more aggressive at the beginning of a game. It’ll help if she’s bigger and stronger next season. Of course, she’s human and can’t always bring magic to a game. I hope she becomes more aggressive and takes more shots early on, but if she does, I expect to hear complaints from the BY that the team is relying too much on her, that she is not a team player, or that she is interfering with the chemistry of the team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin
Top Bottom