DB John Robinson IV to transfer... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

DB John Robinson IV to transfer...

Reaction Score
Josh Reardon (DB coach under Diaco) is coaching safeties at Mercer. Maybe that's a potential landing spot.
Cummings ended up in that league as OL coach for VMI I think.

Reaction Score
Why would you ask a question like that when nobody has done that?
Why do you always look for a fight? Are you insinuating nobody has ever had a disparaging comment about Uconn transfers?

Are you just a on the internet, or do you play king passive aggressive in real life to?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Why do you always look for a fight? Are you insinuating nobody has ever had a disparaging comment about Uconn transfers?

Are you just a on the internet, or do you play king passive aggressive in real life to?

Jimmy Serrano is a great man take it back

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'm 3 hours into my glaucoma meds and just Googled Jimmy Sheranno by mistake.

I'm team Jimmy Serrano on the BY but kind of hope this is him in real life and he simply spelled his own handle wrong back in the day.

(This is the first video if you search Jimmy Sheranno. Watch the whole thing and try not to feel just a little bit happier wondering if this might be the guy you argue with on the Boneyard )

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Do you go out in public dressed in that goofy costume all the time or was that pic with Ollie taken on Halloween?

Reaction Score
Do you go out in public dressed in that goofy costume all the time or was that pic with Ollie taken on Halloween?
Continuing to prove my point.
The picture is actually Doron Sheffer. He is a former Uconn point guard. Was pretty good but returned to Israel to play pro ball.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Continuing to prove my point.
The picture is actually Doron Sheffer. He is a former Uconn point guard. Was pretty good but returned to Israel to play pro ball.

Funniest part is I went to school with him and was friends with him. Didn’t recognize him with that ridiculous scarf and the beard.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Funniest part is I went to school with him and was friends with him. Didn’t recognize him with that ridiculous scarf and the beard.

You must have been there when I was there.

One time I walked into Homer Babbidge library and I thought I saw an apparition. On second glance, it was Sheffer. He looked like the ghost of Christmas past. Bob Diaco would have definitely offered him some vitamin D tablets...

Reaction Score
You must have been there when I was there.

One time I walked into Homer Babbidge library and I thought I saw an apparition. On second glance, it was Sheffer. He looked like the ghost of Christmas past. Bob Diaco would have definitely offered him some vitamin D tablets...

I was part of the heralded incoming recruiting class of Donyell, Donny, Ollie, Fair, Rudy Johnson, and Boo Willingham.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom