Day of Recogning | The Boneyard

Day of Recogning

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Either Geno has lost it and must step down, and UCONN as we know it is over

OR

Geno is a god, and UCONN will go 195-0.

There is no in-between. Just waiting on a 17 year old teenager to determine this for us.

Reaction Score
When Jones announces she's staying home, should the bulldozers currently standing by outside of the Werth Center immediately begin demolishing it, or should they wait to make the team watch as punishment on Monday after they come home with a loss from ND?

Reaction Score

OR

There is no in-between. Just waiting on a 17 year old teenager to determine this for us.
I could agree with you if the 17 year old was 6ft 5in and 180 pound and a first round pick as a frosh. Uconn needs that more than any 6ft wing, except DT.
But your subtle message is received 5 by 5 (ask a B17 radio operator if you don't understand)

Reaction Score
When Jones announces she's staying home, should the bulldozers currently standing by outside of the Werth Center immediately begin demolishing it, or should they wait to make the team watch as punishment on Monday after they come home with a loss from ND?

I haven't laughed so much since Granny told the one about the apple in the tomato soup. I always enjoy the ridiculous kind of humor'!!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

OR

Reckoning @meyers7 reckoning ... but it certainly is an eye catcher. But you certainly captured the absurdity of it all.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I could agree with you if the 17 year old was 6ft 5in and 180 pound and a first round pick as a frosh. Uconn needs that more than any 6ft wing, except DT.
But your subtle message is received 5 by 5 (ask a B17 radio operator if you don't understand)

Totally in on this. Think a world wide search should be launched, but I want 6'8" minimum with 10 foot wing span and feet like a balerina, hands like Momma Stef.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Reckoning @meyers7 reckoning ... but it certainly is an eye catcher. But you certainly captured the absurdity of it all.
I sense a spell-check. I’ve been caught in it myself more than once

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
images

Reaction Score
Totally in on this. Think a world wide search should be launched, but I want 6'8" minimum with 10 foot wing span and feet like a ballerina, hands like Momma Stef.

Son-of-a- gun---you read my mind. It is not the search that's important because there are a dozen in lower Siberia that fit the bill. The only question is: how much is Geno willing to pay them? Real talent isn't cheap.

No ballerina please, it hurt my feet to watch them "en-point"; Steff could never be accused of that. Pirouette' along with the 5 positions would be hard for Steff to accomplish; now ONO could probably do all that.

Of course this fits more with the Mulkey comments --although Griner only had 7'5 " wing spread but that's close to your 10 ft. Except for a poor really poor performance (facetious) against Louisville she'd have had another NC.

Do you think Uconn could use her?

Reaction Score

OR

Meyers, like the way you say it, difficult for one outside the UCONN family to understand some of the comments associated with Boston and Jones. You guys have the essential requirement for future success, the greatest coach in basketball.

Reaction Score
Meyers, like the way you say it, difficult for one outside the UCONN family to understand some of the comments associated with Boston and Jones. You guys have the essential requirement for future success, the greatest coach in basketball.
You are essentially correct and yet kind and generous. You and we know the greatest coach in WBB can't play the game for them so special talent is required to continue to be at the level Geno has set. While Uconn may not get but one talented player this year we can lament the season going by with that void and rejoice for the one. We do.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Any great player who turns down an offer from Geno is an aetheist. No other explanation for rejecting God. Any of us who follow recruiting are lost souls deeply in need of top 10 recruits.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

OR

Until I got your last sentence, I was thinking "I didn't know Meyers was bi-polar."

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The event at Mitty is open to the public. Do we have any Boneyarders there?

Reaction Score
Geez....it is only 8:15 AM out there now. A little anxiety going on? :)

Reaction Score
No need to cry over spilled milk until we lose a conference game

Reaction Score
While I thought UConn was the favorite for Boston, I never had high hopes for Jones. UConn wins very few recruiting battles with the Card.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom