Day 1 of Summer Workouts complete Video

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Was the entire team there?

UconnU

Reaction Score
In the video there was Jalen, AG, Whaley, Cobb, Kwintin, CV, Wilson and (I think) Smith. Didn’t see Diarra, Adams, Polley or Carlton.
Yea, Smith was doing push ups, you can see Polley very briefly in the JA IG post. Adams may still be in high school.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Yea, Smith was doing push ups, you can see Polley very briefly in the JA IG post. Adams may still be in high school.

Neither B. Adams nor Yakwe are on campus yet.

Reaction Score
If player X is hanging loose academically or won't put in the physical reps now demanded....I got a door to show you. Love it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Love the core emphasis. These guys are going to be able to finish.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I like Jalen’s determination to finish that set and the leadership it showed but damn sit-ups should not be that hard for a 22 yr old D1 athlete! Even if it was a long set at the end of a long day. I hope the new regime takes his talent and finally puts it into a body that can really harness it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I like Jalen’s determination to finish that set and the leadership it showed but damn sit-ups should not be that hard for a 22 yr old D1 athlete! Even if it was a long set at the end of a long day. I hope the new regime takes his talent and finally puts it into a body that can really harness it.

While I'm sure he was at the end of a long set, how about the difference between Jalen's and alterique's? AG didn't look like he even noticed he was working out.

UconnU

Reaction Score
While I'm sure he was at the end of a long set, how about the difference between Jalen's and alterique's? AG didn't look like he even noticed he was working out.
AG is also a natural leader. You see him picking up his teammates after their reps? Also, how does Sid not put on ANY weight after sitting out an entire year? He obviously needs to be closer to 190 than 170. I dont think he's as obvious of a starter as everyone else thinks he is if he does not add weight.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I’m 50 and do CrossFit 5 or 6 days a week and generally knockout at least 100 or so situps a day at minimum. I can’t imagine looking as gassed as Jalen did in that video even if My old ass was on my 500th sit up of the day. No way a division 1 athlete should look like that even if he had run 10 miles and done 200 sit-ups. I know he was a warrior last year and played a ridiculous number of minutes but he seems to be out of shape. Love to see Hurley and his guys crushing these kids in workouts.

Reaction Score

Given that Jalen struggling physically was the lead-in, I wouldn't be shocked if Hurley did some directing on the video. Certainly fits with what he's been preaching to JA about being in top shape.

Also, Alterique is ridiculously likeable. I really hope this kid gets a chance to show what he can be.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
This time last year KO had them on bikes for conditioning. Hurley is murdering these guys now

Reaction Score
You workout warriors never get to the point in your workout where you just can’t do one more rep? You could seemingly go on for ever?

Give the kid a break. Nobody knows how many reps he did or what work out he did prior to that work out.

Damn.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
You workout warriors never get to the point in your workout where you just can’t do one more rep? You could seemingly go on for ever?

Give the kid a break. Nobody knows how many reps he did or what work out he did prior to that work out.

Damn.
Can guarantee that he probably did more in one set that 80% of the BY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom