Dawn suing Mizzou AD | The Boneyard

Dawn suing Mizzou AD

Reaction Score
Oh geez... Hey the jurisdiction is in South Carolina, so who knows? Isn’t she really just looking for an apology? Is the school paying the legal expenses or something? $75K seems hardly worth the trouble...?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Nothing like continuing to abuse the court system with frivolous lawsuits.
More than that, Mizzou is in their league. They will face each other at least once or twice a year. It would be different if it was SC and Notre Dame or something - a school that Dawn could ensure would never face SC again unless in the NCAA's, but man - that's just bad form and I'm surprised her own AD didn't reign her in and tell her "no - don't do it"...

IMHO it would have been smarter to just let it go, and eventually almost no one would even remember. Instead, she's shining a big bright light on the whole situation that is going to make no one come out smelling like a rose...

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Once again Dawn is playing the Victim. Wo is me, someone said something about me and my team. Doesn't like certain Refs being assigned to Ref her games etc. Sorry I have no sympathy for her or her team. They have an entitlement attitude.

RogueDave

Wasn’t Me!
Reaction Score
At some point in life you have to stop behaving like a player and be the repectable coach...Let the politics fall on the shoulders of the AD and University President...Let them go to bat in the name of the team and university...

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Opinions are like butt holes and Mizzou's AD sure has both. But what was directed at Dawn was an opinion. She's making a point and her suit goes no where. It's a bad call on her part, but it fits her snarky instincts to a T.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I wonder if filing the lawsuit in Columbia SC will have an impact on this actually going to trial????:rolleyes:

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I believe when all the poop hit the fan several weeks back, the SEC commissioner spoke with the AD’s of both schools urging them to be more civil for the good of the conference. Evidently, Dawn & SC has decided to blow off the commissioner’s request.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Mmm, I'm going disagree a bit here. Someone suggests that the coach of the US WBB team willfully promoted an atmosphere of racism and assault and battery (intimidation and spitting) and you expect her to just rollover and take it? I will bet you that their was a back channel effort to have him retract the statement and he refused. (Edit: The article above says there was.)

The complaint citing public discussion and prominent (meh) media members talking about her reputation goes to damages. I don't have an issue with it in the least.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom