David Wingett Receives Offer From Memphis | Page 2 | The Boneyard

David Wingett Receives Offer From Memphis

Status
Not open for further replies.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Because he is Native American, he's from the Winnebago Reservation in Nebraska.
Great, the key term used in the question, you use in your answer. Good to see you show you're the smartest guy in the room.......of one.

Reaction Score
Great, the key term used in the question, you use in your answer. Good to see you show you're the smartest guy in the room..of one.
Was that really necessary? You asked how we know he's Native American, I told you he's from the Winnebago Tribe.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Was that really necessary? You asked how we know he's Native American, I told you he's from the Winnebago Tribe.

Perhaps not, but I’d assume he’s thinking your first sentence “because he’s Native American” wasn’t really necessary.

I only charge $250/hour for mediation, I’ll bill you tomorrow.

Last edited:

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
This kid would be an idiot to not go to Memphis.

Memphis is an awful school with a neophyte head coach who will be showcasing his former AAU players.

Memphis is the first school I’d cross off if I were him.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Well. This is gonna be fun to watch for the next four years.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I don’t know exactly how this all happened (well, I do) but this kid might now be a BY fan favorite.

I definitely will root for him aside from UConn implications, strictly due to his mythical status here.

Crazy thing is, he seems like he’s developed into a solid prospect and player.

Reaction Score
Where's the original David Wingett guy? I'm totally rooting for the kid and I would love to dig up those original threads after this dude Marco Lokar's someone.

Reaction Score
Sounds like the rationale for every lower ranked recruit Ollie had to bring in over the last few years.

Thats just not accurate in this case. This kid can shoot and will be an impact player by his Sophomore or Junior season.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Thats just not accurate in this case. This kid can shoot and will be an impact player by his Sophomore or Junior season.
The odds are not in his favor at all. Time will tell. He’s going to a coach who’s never had to polish anyone. Penny coached AAU where he had great talent to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom