David Pindell Looking To Deliver For UConn Football In 2018 (M. Anthony) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

David Pindell Looking To Deliver For UConn Football In 2018 (M. Anthony)

Reaction Score
He also hasn't had a good QB since Dan so it can't be that surprising. I hope we have a good enough line this year that we can do a lot out of play action from under center. It's not used nearly enough in college IMO. A good run game with vertical play action passing is deadly.

I never understood this quote. Lorenzen, Endres and Zach were good. Not great, but good enough to lead us to a lot of good wins.

Reaction Score
Dan O wasn't throwing the ball all over the place when he visited BCU. Because Edsall was playing to keep it close.

We threw it 32 times (35 if you count sacks) and ran it 26. Dan O spent his time dinking and dunking — almost afraid to throw it downfield.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Note the description of the offense in the article. Probable that Palatine's declarations of a return to vanilla were a bit premature.

I knew we'd see more under center formations. Edsall was pretty clear that he wants to be "multiple". In current NFL speak, I read that to mean formations where we pass or run from any set, whether under center or shotgun, whether two TE or two backs, or 4 wide. When he brought in Dunn, he seemed a fit to run that kind of system.

So that's what I will be looking for. Pro-set allows more play action than pure shotgun, and if we can revive the running game, it could prove effective.

As for Pindell, he seems like a guy who is willing to learn and work hard to improve. Hopefully the two strong RS sophomores and Krajewski push him. It would be nice if we can RS Krajewski.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
We threw it 32 times (35 if you count sacks) and ran it 26. Dan O spent his time dinking and dunking — almost afraid to throw it downfield.
I assumed that was Edsall's choice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom