Dave Pasch and Bill Walton calling the UConn/Arizona game. | The Boneyard

Dave Pasch and Bill Walton calling the UConn/Arizona game.

Reaction Score
High or drunk. Worst broadcast ever as it started when there was still interesting commentary that could have been covered during the first half. We started slow we're down 20 and he's rambling when we cut the lead to 10.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
27mag-27walton-t_CA1-master315.jpg

Bill Walton's never been high, common

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
My wife never pay attention to the commentators, she asked me "Is that guy high?" Is this the first time he's commentating a game?"
LOL.
From the next room, Lady Hans called him "annoying" and likened him to Fred Willard in "Best in Show." I had to respond that he was better than the game. That was epically bad.

Reaction Score
He woof'd on air twice. Doesn't know AG is healthy and is playing in the game. Other guy tried to cover Uconn's injury issues and he just rambled over it. Talked crap about ESPN 3. Laughed at Vital. Bear growled. Who cares about uc Berkley vs ucla.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I did something I never did. I muted the TV.In the past many yarders admitted muting TV because of Dicky V. Honestly I never did. First time was
tonight and early. Of all the cutting of basketball sports casters and this guy stays? They have to be getting Walton cheap. Vitale was annoying at times, but Walton will go down as the worst.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
From the next room, Lady Hans called him "annoying" and likened him to Fred Willard in "Best in Show." I had to respond that he was better than the game. That was epically bad.
LOL Fred Williard. He made a comment of the lady judge feeling around the dogs package. I forget her name, but didn't Willard say something "I like to go out on a date with her?" Something of that affect. lol

Reaction Score
he's annoying, ill-prepared/unprofessional, and is condescending to the players/Cheers sarcastically when someone makes a good play after a few minutes of ugly action. time to bounce him.
In his one defense, he did know we were playing Columbia at home on Wednesday

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom