Dave Benedict | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Dave Benedict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is that why companies leave the USA for Ireland? Or companies leave CT? Or the fact CT is losing residents at a record pace?

What kind of clown can't realize a joke on the internet about the stark contrasts between Alabama and Connecticut. @whaler11 that is who. I will do you one better. It's people that display anger and aggression on the internet that are obviously unhappy people in real life.

I think Benedict will be successful.

God, shut up.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Eh, leave the guy alone. Tried a joke on for size...and it bombed. Happens all the time on here.

Reaction Score
It's so boneyardy when a thread that is sort-of kind-uv started to celebrate/discuss the hiring of a new AD gets massively polluted by a newb and gray arguing about whether a joke was a joke.

#SwimminginSeptic

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
The money he will save in not having to send his kids to private school is well worth the property taxes.
Auburn public schools are actually really good

Reaction Score
Auburn public schools are actually really good

The differences between the best public schools down south and what's available in Connecticut are huge. I have a family member who moved from a nationally-ranked (by Washington Post) school in the Jacksonville area to Staples. Night ad day difference. An A student at this supposed top-ranked school is a C student at Staples. If you look at the Washington Post high school rankings, the Florida school is top 10 in the nation. The Connecticut schools in that index all rank really low.

But the reality is different. You can't quantify it. But it is real nonetheless.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
The differences between the best public schools down south and what's available in Connecticut are huge. I have a family member who moved from a nationally-ranked (by Washington Post) school in the Jacksonville area to Staples. Night ad day difference. An A student at this supposed top-ranked school is a C student at Staples. If you look at the Washington Post high school rankings, the Florida school is top 10 in the nation. The Connecticut schools in that index all rank really low.

But the reality is different. You can't quantify it. But it is real nonetheless.
I agree 100%, but it doesn't really apply to Auburn. The education my fiancee got at Auburn high is much much better than the education I got in the Bristol school system, a middle of the pack system in the state of CT. People from all over central AL move to Auburn to get their kids in the schools here.

Reaction Score
Upgrade for Benedict: Auburn rank = 102, UConn = 57. ref: US News & World Report Ranking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom