Darius Bazley Decommits from Ohio State | The Boneyard

Darius Bazley Decommits from Ohio State

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
What in the world happened to Matta btw? That program has taken quite a nose dive.

Reaction Score
Ohio State basketball: Player who de-committed says OSU may not provide path to NBA

Since going public with his announcement, Bazley said he’s been contacted by Michigan, Florida, Maryland, Xavier, Purdue and Virginia Tech, while he’s had coaches tell him they’d been contacted by Texas, Kansas and Connecticut about him. Xavier is the only school to have offered Bazley a scholarship as of Thursday afternoon.

Also...

“Ohio State, they didn’t make the NCAA Tournament this year,” Bazley said. “They didn’t even make the NIT, which is unfortunate, but I looked into the recruits they have coming into next year, they didn’t look too good for the future. So I felt like when my class came in, yeah, we would’ve been OK, but good enough to make the tournament? I don’t know. I just felt as if I was to de-commit, actually take my time, figure everything out it would just be a lot better.”

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Ohio State basketball: Player who de-committed says OSU may not provide path to NBA

Since going public with his announcement, Bazley said he’s been contacted by Michigan, Florida, Maryland, Xavier, Purdue and Virginia Tech, while he’s had coaches tell him they’d been contacted by Texas, Kansas and Connecticut about him. Xavier is the only school to have offered Bazley a scholarship as of Thursday afternoon.

Also...

“Ohio State, they didn’t make the NCAA Tournament this year,” Bazley said. “They didn’t even make the NIT, which is unfortunate, but I looked into the recruits they have coming into next year, they didn’t look too good for the future. So I felt like when my class came in, yeah, we would’ve been OK, but good enough to make the tournament? I don’t know. I just felt as if I was to de-commit, actually take my time, figure everything out it would just be a lot better.”
Kid's a team player.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Kid's a team player.

Maybe I'm reacting like this because his comments seem to eliminate us, and I realize he's just a kid, but wow, those are some classless remarks. You want to decommit? Go ahead. Don't burn the bridge on your way out of town. Can you imagine if MAL said this about UConn?

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Maybe I'm reacting like this because his comments seem to eliminate us, and I realize he's just a kid, but wow, those are some classless remarks. You want to decommit? Go ahead. Don't burn the bridge on your way out of town. Can you imagine if MAL said this about UConn?
Someone will be willing to make him their problem.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score

Also...

Articles like this terrify me about our future prospects if we don't change direction over the next few years.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Kids should never be honest - it hurts fans' feelings.

He just should have said, "Ohio State's system is geared towards (insert position other than the one he plays) and I felt like I should look elsewhere as not to become a burden to them."

That way fans could pretend that Ohio State actually didn't want him and that they're much better off without him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom