2025 Recruiting: - Darius Adams | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Darius Adams

Reaction Score
Like our chances
I just don’t think we’d take him, Thomas, AND Mullins. Hopefully we get a Thomas commitment before September and Mullins is visiting in a few weeks. We’ll see how things shake out but Adams would be third on that list for me.

Reaction Score
any three of mahaney / nowell / thomas / adams / ball would make for a really small three guard lineup

pj

Reaction Score
"Darius Adams, a five-star shooting guard in the class of 2025, set official visits to UConn (Sept. 4-6), NC State (Sept. 6-8), Notre Dame (Sept. 10-12), Tennessee (Sept. 13-15), Michigan State (Sept. 20-22) and Alabama (Sept. 27-29)".

He may not be planning to attend school in September.

Reaction Score
"Darius Adams, a five-star shooting guard in the class of 2025, set official visits to UConn (Sept. 4-6), NC State (Sept. 6-8), Notre Dame (Sept. 10-12), Tennessee (Sept. 13-15), Michigan State (Sept. 20-22) and Alabama (Sept. 27-29)".

He may not be planning to attend school in September.
Maybe he can commit in September, reclassify and join the program as a redshirt in January like AK did. Otherwise he’s missing half of September classes lol

Reaction Score
Yeah I'd like to swap those dates, but he's not my personal top priority anyways.
Moving his visit dates...
Ha, he did swap the dates. That's kinda funny, actually.

So Mullins is coming a few days before. They fill a similar role. Combo-ish guard and off ball shooter.

Pet theory: We're using Adams coming in to bait Mullins to cancel his ridiculous like 6 other visits after us and commit first. (Or maybe we're using both to put pressure on the other to guarantee we get one or the other). Love the strategy, but I'm probably just reading into kids juggling dates that work.

Reaction Score
would be interesting to see if they view him as a two year or one year player.
From watching Peach Jam, I would be stunned if 1 & done was even a passing thought of coaches. 2 & done even assumes a ton of improvement. He is going to be hard pressed to even play enough here with Ball, Nowell, Mahaney, and an additional guard like Thomas or Mullins etc.

awy

Reaction Score
you'd think that but there's also some respectable draft analysts who think he still showed nba flashes. it's just a matter of what he can improve upon in his first year. there's a chance.

also a very deep idea here is that he has some connection with 2026 dylan mingo, who some see as a top 5 guy in that class.

Reaction Score
Ha, he did swap the dates. That's kinda funny, actually.

So Mullins is coming a few days before. They fill a similar role. Combo-ish guard and off ball shooter.

Pet theory: We're using Adams coming in to bait Mullins to cancel his ridiculous like 6 other visits after us and commit first. (Or maybe we're using both to put pressure on the other to guarantee we get one or the other). Love the strategy, but I'm probably just reading into kids juggling dates that work.
Mullins is like a month before…visit starts 8/1.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackruy1

Top Bottom