Darius Adams commits to UConn | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Darius Adams commits to UConn

Reaction Score
After watching some of his vids, I'm calling him "easy" Adams. He is a glider who never looks out of control even at high speed. Shows deep range. I'm sure he works his tail off but everything looks like it comes naturally to him. Easy Adams.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Looking up Moten's stats, I was shocked to find out that he averaged between 33 and 35 minutes a game and put up similar numbers throughout all four years at syracuse. He spread out his scoring between mostly 2-point baskets and at the free throw line, and knocking down less than two three pointers a game. Of all the years I've watched college hoops I can't remember another player who would put up 20 plus points most games where you just scratched your head at the end of the game as to where he got all of them. His two-point percentage shooting his junior year was 62.3% which I imagine is remarkable for a perimeter college player.

I compared that to Castle, Spencer, Rip Hamilton and Kittles and none came anywhere close to that. He was a very unique player. If Adams turns out to be similar to Moten but with a much better deep ball, we'll have something quite special. If he is able to add some muscle to that long frame and a little more quickness, he's going to be a force. I think we got a real good one.
We're very off topic at this point but who was the Syracuse player that we decided not to take and then he made us pay every time we met? Not Kadary Richmond. Preston Shumpert, right?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom