Dara Mabrey | The Boneyard

Dara Mabrey

Reaction Score
Just watched a few of her tapes and this interview on YouTube and boy she seems like the kind of kid who'd flourish in Storrs. Of course she'll probably follow her sisters to ND.....then again Lou broke with tradition.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I think the ND fans view her as theirs for the asking.

Reaction Score
I think the ND fans view her as theirs for the asking.

Every time I mention BABY Mabrey @Charlieball would remind me there was another (maybe better) Mabrey coming along.
But among my repetitive sayings I use: Never say never. Some sister don't want to go where their sisters have been; they don't want the comparisons. Can't blame them.
As you would (I think) if she is 3/4ths that of her sisters Uconn would like to have her.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Seems like a very intelligent player. I can see why she would want to go to ND.

Reaction Score
I have to take the fifth on Ms Mabrey's recruitment for the time being..............I can say that ND is fully aware of her game........... she has the skills, the smarts and the attitude to play for a top program if she wishes

Reaction Score
Well, Katie Lou opted for UConn over Stanford so a precedent has been set. Dara seems like a good level headed young woman who will make the best decision for herself.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I have to take the fifth on Ms Mabrey's recruitment for the time being....I can say that ND is fully aware of her game...... she has the skills, the smarts and the attitude to play for a top program if she wishes

Well, since she is an ignorant, flopping, small fish (according to the previous posts), we know that UCONN is not interested.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I have to take the fifth on Ms Mabrey's recruitment for the time being....I can say that ND is fully aware of her game...... she has the skills, the smarts and the attitude to play for a top program if she wishes

Any chance she ends up in the ACC?

Reaction Score
Please don't die! There are enough oldsters on the board as it is! :p

hEY---Eric- I resemble that remark.
As Jim Calhoun once told Geno: The Uconn Women's BB fan base is the geriatric set.
Not for those youngsters.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
From what I understand there is ACC, SEC and Big10 interest...... can't speak to offers at this time....

I'd like to see her at a Wake Forest, VPI, Miami, NC State, UVA, Syracuse, or are those schools beneath her talent? What is her ranking?

Reaction Score
I'd like to see her at a Wake Forest, VPI, Miami, NC State, UVA, Syracuse, or are those schools beneath her talent? What is her ranking?

I could see her at thriving at school like Duke, UVA or Vanderbilt........she wouldn't be an automatic starter at the very top schools but she certainly could play for anybody even UConn.........she is a skilled, high energy offensive player so a sixth man (woman) role would be ideal at least early in her career........

Reaction Score
I could see her at thriving at school like Duke, UVA or Vanderbilt...she wouldn't be an automatic starter at the very top schools but she certainly could play for anybody even UConn....she is a skilled, high energy offensive player so a sixth man (woman) role would be ideal at least early in her career...
She seems to have offense down packed so I would love to see a defensive coach like Vic Schaefer, Dawn Staley, or Sue Semrau get her. She looks like she's going to excel no matter where she lands though.

Reaction Score
Oh God... another one? Will she flop to the floor to when shooting then look around like "why didn't you call a foul?"
See the 2014 NC game @ the 14:15 mark of the second half. A flop and a whine after running into a wall called Stephanie!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom