Daniels= Donyell? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Daniels= Donyell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
A freshman no one has ever seen play has been favorably compared to two lottery picks in this thread. Stellar.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
A freshman no one has ever seen play has been favorably compared to two lottery picks in this thread. Stellar.
You are such a putz. People are asking who is game is like and what position he can possibly play. Nobody said he's as good as or will be as good as either Rudy or Donyell. Several have said 'if he is, that would be great' and well, it would be. And for the record, he comes in rated as good or better than those players so suggesting his ceiling is lottery pick level is not unwarranted.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
That's a tough one because i have only seen him in person for one game. I would say it depends on the match ups.

He is a perfect 3 bc that is where he can defend and would not be asked to handle the ball too much. at the 2 I am a little uncertain of his on ball skills, and I could foresee him having some trouble defending a powerful 4.

however, he is certainly bigger and stronger now than in April of 2010. I think he is versatile enough to slide anywhere from 2-4 against many opponents, and will provide Calhoun with some versatility.

my guess is that you would see him more at the 4 than the 2 due to the sheer fact that other guys on the roster who can play 2 will be much smaller thus Daniels would fit better elsewhere in the lineup.

I dont know your PG situation, but I would think PG, Lamb, Daniels, PF, C will be very hard to defend

I hope that he can play strong enough to be effective. He is likely to have to deal with coming off the bench for at least a while if not for the season.

Reaction Score
Lets go big with him as the 2 and play spread and have him post whoever is guarding him on the blocks!!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
You are such a putz. People are asking who is game is like and what position he can possibly play. Nobody said he's as good as or will be as good as either Rudy or Donyell. Several have said 'if he is, that would be great' and well, it would be. And for the record, he comes in rated as good or better than those players so suggesting his ceiling is lottery pick level is not unwarranted.

I never understood why people have such a tough time with comparisons. You are rarely ever comparing how good the players are. You are comparing relative skill set, physicality (body/athletic ability) and some times impact on games.

And it's not like it's a hard thing to discern in the discussion either.Usually its just someone being intentionally grouchy. Shouldn't have changed his name from WaylonSmithers, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom