Daniel Hamilton observations-Buzzer beater | The Boneyard

Daniel Hamilton observations-Buzzer beater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
All I can say is Wow, this kid is incredible. I knew he was really good but he was better than I anticipated. The kid has it all, he's a legit 6'7/6-8 and I couldn't find a flaw in his game. He is an outstanding ballhandler, rebounds extremely well, has a ton of different moves and tricks, uses the pump fake extremely well and gets in the lane to score in a variety of ways. Many times he got the rebound and went coast to coast for a bucket or made the pass for a score. He had a sweet pump fake out on the baseline and went in for a tomahawk dunk. He got the ball with four seconds left with a guy right on him, it looked like the double team was coming and he pulled up at the top of the key by the three point line and nothing but net with no time on the clock, his teammates mobbed him and he hammed it up for the crowd. First time I've seen him play live and I can already tell this kid is going to be a star here, he will definitely start next year and I think he will be the best player on the team. If any of you have any questions, shoot away.

Reaction Score
Exciting having a player like that coming in next year........DHam sure looks like the next special one - enter stage right!

Reaction Score
I am thrilled to have Dham as a Husky. Elite talent who loves the game. Will be a star as a freshman.

Reaction Score
I am thrilled to have Dham as a Husky. Elite talent who loves the game. Will be a star as a freshman.

Wonder if he gets on ESPN as much as Wiggins/Randle/Gordon??:eek:

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Questions for superjohn:

-is he able to absorb some contact and still get his shot off?

-was Daniel the clear "go to" guy on the team? How did Dorsey look? A real PG or combo?

Reaction Score
Questions for superjohn:

-is he able to absorb some contact and still get his shot off?

-was Daniel the clear "go to" guy on the team? How did Dorsey look? A real PG or combo?
He's skinny but he didn't seem to have any trouble getting his shot off. A few times in the lane he made an awesome spin move or pump fake to get the shot off over Jahlil Okafor but the iron was unkind and the ball spun out. The whole team is guards and wings and Hamilton seemed to be the guy they looked to the most to score and lead them, technically Dorsey had the ball more because he plays point but it seems like it's Hamilton's team. Dorsey had a rough night, don't think he scored at all in the first half but he did make a couple of big buckets in the fourth. Wasn't overly impressed with Dorsey, maybe it was just a bad night for him.

Reaction Score
how is this kid only a 4 star on espn... he is a 5 star.... if he was going to duke/kentucky we would be listed as 5 star...

Reaction Score
Is there a reason he hasn't signed a LOI?

I remember reading somewhere that that was a bit of a concern.

Reaction Score
amory said:
Is there a reason he hasn't signed a LOI?

I remember reading somewhere that that was a bit of a concern.

He signed scholarship paperwork, which I guess is enough to consider him an official signing, since we announced it and Ollie has been quoted praising him - nono's if he is only considered a verbal.

The reason why he hasn't signed an LOI - assuming he hasn't - is that his brother signed one to attend UTEP, changed his mind to be closer to home, UTEP refused to release him, and he's sitting out a year as a result. So he's making sure he doesn't end up in that same spot. Simple prudence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom