Danger's Defense | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Danger's Defense

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Oldude: That was an easy out! If you are watching the South Carolina /MD game. I see an USC trying to emulate Uconn without the results. MD took a beating for 8 minutes and recovered but they are not the team they were. AJ'a her size has been her advantage, missed a lot of early shots. USC will win --experience. The question about USC is : are they in the same conditioning as Uconn? I think the Core 4 and Crystal can take USC--Md hands down.
You’re right. I’m taking the easy way out on Danger vs Thompson. As for MD and SC, the Huskies should beat both, but I am really impressed with Wilson’s fitness and activity level.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
And speaking of nice blocks, as I recall Gabby had one where it caromed off the floor and into the cheap seats. She really hauled off and pounded it.
Yes. Ping Pong writ large.

Reaction Score
You’re right. I’m taking the easy way out on Danger vs Thompson. As for MD and SC, the Huskies should beat both, but I am really impressed with Wilson’s fitness and activity level.
A'ja scored more than 32 points, was still in the game close to the end. Give MD loads of credit they were down nearly or more close to 20 and got USC to only a 3 point lead with less than 1 min to go. Kudo's. I looked and then went away from the game a few times--so what happened between the half and 3 minutes to go are missing in my head. I still think the Core 4 plus Danger will not find it NOT a difficult task to defeat either.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
A'ja scored more than 32 points, was still in the game close to the end. Give MD loads of credit they were down nearly or more close to 20 and got USC to only a 3 point lead with less than 1 min to go. Kudo's. I looked and then went away from the game a few times--so what happened between the half and 3 minutes to go are missing in my head. I still think the Core 4 plus Danger will not find it NOT a difficult task to defeat either.
I’m hoping Batouly is healthy and part of the rotation for the SC game so that the Huskies have a big, strong presence to trade body blows with Wilson as I worry a little about Z getting knocked around by Wilson.

Reaction Score
I’m hoping Batouly is healthy and part of the rotation for the SC game so that the Huskies have a big, strong presence to trade body blows with Wilson as I worry a little about Z getting knocked around by Wilson.
Not to worry. Z by the USC game will have taken more shots than a BY convention. Still if Touly is all as expected and healthy she will be a welcome addition.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom