Dan Hurley talks Andre Jackson’s leadership, Richie Spring’s development | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley talks Andre Jackson’s leadership, Richie Spring’s development

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Interesting stat about Andre Jackson's 3 point %. Didn't Kemba's jumper look kind of funky his sophomore year too? Pretty sure they shot around the same % their sophomore years with similar shot attempts from 3. Lord knows Kemba was not a shooter at all his freshman year too.

Would LOVE to see a similar junior year jump from Jackson. It's not like he's not going to put in the work over the summer.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
@CL82 and @RichZ, I am a DH believer, at the same time I think most yarders(including me) wish he would not say things like "banner on the wall before he's done". He is required to talk about his team but the superlatives need to be earned not anointed. I'd rather he said we have a good team this year and it's time to start winning some tourney games.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The word “here“ in the new headline troubles me. If in year five you have assembled worst talent at the UConn instead of at URI or Wagner, you are not doing it right.

If you’re parsing the quote that way, you are not doing it right.
@CL82 and @RichZ, I am a DH believer, at the same time I think most yarders(including me) wish he would not say things like "banner on the wall before he's done". He is required to talk about his team but the superlatives need to be earned not anointed. I'd rather he said we have a good team this year and it's time to start winning some tourney games.

He talks way too much sometimes. Win, then talk. Right now, we’re talking and not winning and that’s awkward.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He talks way too much sometimes. Win, then talk. Right now, we’re talking and not winning and that’s awkward.

You are right, and yet I think that is part of Dan’s charm.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom