Dan Hurley press conference | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley press conference

Reaction Score
I'm so energized by Hurley. You could see the awe and disbelief that he is actually at UConn. This guy is going to take us places and I can't wait!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Weird having a coach who says he works the refs too hard. You feel that pulse?
Ever since that famous double-technical has KO worked a ref?

Reaction Score
Sounds vaguely like if Cox isn't the next head coach at URI, then there is a good chance he comes here.
Yes I think that is a given. URI has to seriously consider Cox for HC but you can tell that Hurley would love to bring him to UConn.

Reaction Score
Dan Hurley said all the right things and showed his passion he has for UCONN basketball. Loved the Ray Allen comments to Dan Hurley during the game going 3-15 when he was asking him "how is it going? Are you alright?" He brought some history and light heartedness to the conference. He wants to win at UCONN and thinks we just hit a speed bump that can be overcome. Go Dan Hurley and show UCONN is going to be back with the elite in a few years!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
transcend
verb (used with object)
1. to rise above or go beyond; overpass; exceed:
to transcend the limits of thought; kindness transcends courtesy.
2. to outdo or exceed in excellence, elevation, extent, degree, etc.; surpass; excel.
3. to leave behind in favor of the B1G.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Interesting repeat there where he said “I repeat, we are committed to competing at the highest level...”. He has to know this league isn’t it. Was I the only one that thought that?

That was a not-so-subtle dig at the entire "Back to the Big East!" crowd. Loved it!

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Said 98% of the football fans who didn't realize they were getting Diacoed. :(
One of my first ever posted threads on here was about how I thought Diaco seems out of touch right after he got hired.
That's when I learned the Boneyard is not a place for hot takes if you don't have a cup on.
Turns out the take wasn't so hot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom