Damn Punk Kids | The Boneyard

Damn Punk Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Stole my 4 NC flag right off the front of my house while I was at work. So nobody is getting any candy.

Vigilante justice!

Attachments

• image-4212650009.jpg
    image-4212650009.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 104

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It was a young indigent UConn fan who borrowed your flag to bring a little joy to his crippled brother Timmy.

He'll bring it back soon. You see, little Timmy isn't going to see too many more sunrises and after his last, you'll come home to find your flag back where you remember it.

And there'll be a note. A note written with a stubby crayon held by a small shaky hand thanking the kind man who gave his flag to brighten those last few mornings. You'll cry reading it. We'll cry when you read it to us.

We'll retell the story of Timmy and the flag to each succeeding generation at the dawn of each new season. And they in turn will tell the generations that follow and so on. And when we're ready to move on from the troubles of this world, the thought of your flag will be with us as we go where UConn fans go when our earthly bonds are set loose...

Or, you know, some dick stole it.

I don't know. I wasn't there.

Reaction Score
get a real flag pole & hang it high where sun dont shine and lock it down so they stand down or stick it on chimney or tall straight tree or telephone pole

at least make it a challenge for punks so they at least get subliminal message that anything regarding UCONN is always a challenge (let the little crapprs attend some statistics classes on campus; then they'll understand, comprenez vous?

Reaction Score
ans to trivia: during yank conf title yr of 1970 which included famous slowdown victory by dee rowe over uri; a playa came out of intramurals to star on varsity at forward. His name was Robert Taylor from Bridgeport, a 6-5 jumpin jack who could climb ladder with Dr J. Tayor averaged 10 pts and 9 bds, almost the infamous double double! He played in 23 games that yr . He was a soph during his historic performance.

He never played another game but is listed in archives as part of next husky club of 1971.

Can anybody shed light on this mystery? injury or grades or what?

Reaction Score
Stole my 4 NC flag right off the front of my house while I was at work. So nobody is getting any candy.

Vigilante justice!

It was probably ISIS. They're going after the small things now. My bike had a flat tire while hanging in the garage last week. It can't just go flat by itself. Classic Nuevo ISIS.

Reaction Score
I don't mind when my UConn stuff is stolen. Lord knows I have enough of it and it gives me an excuse to buy newer stuff. Plus, being stolen reinforces the value of it.

I had a number of UConn shirts stolen in Jamaica. I considered it missionary work.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I don't mind when my UConn stuff is stolen. Lord knows I have enough of it and it gives me an excuse to buy newer stuff. Plus, being stolen reinforces the value of it.

I had a number of UConn shirts stolen in Jamaica. I considered it missionary work.

Getting bombed on Mai Tai's and high on shwag and leaving your UConn T-shirts on the beach doesn't mean they were stolen Pal'. They probably all washed away with the tide.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Mischief last night, maybe a prank and you'll get it back (I hope!).

By the way, anybody else know Mischief night as "Cabbage night"? I grew up in Simsbury and it was called "Cabbage night" and I never understood why, but thats what we all called it.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Getting bombed on Mai Tai's and high on shwag and leaving your UConn T-shirts on the beach doesn't mean they were stolen Pal'. They probably all washed away with the tide.
Palatine was wearing the shirts at the time

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
First, cool flag where can I get one? You know other than waiting for you to buy another one and leave it out unsupervised.

Second, I'm hopeful it gets returned. It would be disappointing if it wasn't.

Reaction Score
ans to trivia: during yank conf title yr of 1970 which included famous slowdown victory by dee rowe over uri; a playa came out of intramurals to star on varsity at forward. His name was Robert Taylor from Bridgeport, a 6-5 jumpin jack who could climb ladder with Dr J. Tayor averaged 10 pts and 9 bds, almost the infamous double double! He played in 23 games that yr . He was a soph during his historic performance.

He never played another game but is listed in archives as part of next husky club of 1971.

Can anybody shed light on this mystery? injury or grades or what?

Chap (and I have to say it has gotten easier to understand you):English to Telugu to Punjabi to Swahili to Khmer to Hungarian to Igbo to English:

A. Description: Write Rowe, 1970 meeting of the Yankees last name Uri depression "; another to force the University intramurals up stairs named, Dr. Jumpin Jack Tayor 6-5 average 10 and 9 Robert BDS. Taylor, as a way of Fame twice! played 23 years in the game during the game, the history Soph.

In playing this game, and husky club in 1971, to be part of this list is saved.

Anyone can read the password? Damage or?

Reaction Score
If it was a mischief night thing you arnt getting it back. No one un does the terrible things they do on mischief night lol. Regret and compassion day isn't next on the calander.

LETS WIN #5 FOR LITTLE TIMMY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger