Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Inlaws have the dish and can not find the game

I can find the dam quinnipiac game

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Game is tomorrow at noon.

Unless you're just sitting down to tape it, in which case, I'm not sure what station it's on.

Reaction Score
Ahhhhhhhhhhh sorry man... I don't have the dish... I just looked on my cable (in NYC ) and that's what it's on here... Maybe espn 3 has it if you don't get sny?

Reaction Score
Where have you been man . This came up in the summer when Dish and SNY could not come to an agreement. The year before Dish carried SNY so no problem and then I saw them having trouble called Dish many times as time went by and said they were trying to get a deal. Finally even the Dish people said it was over that they had stopped negotiations. Changed to Direct and they do carry SNY.

Reaction Score
Where have you been man . This came up in the summer when Dish and SNY could not come to an agreement. The year before Dish carried SNY so no problem and then I saw them having trouble called Dish many times as time went by and said they were trying to get a deal. Finally even the Dish people said it was over that they had stopped negotiations. Changed to Direct and they do carry SNY.

This was a last minute change of plans to spend new years with the inlaws...should have done my homework....ggggrrrr

Can I watch games any time on espn3 or are they live?

Reaction Score
Agree... they lost their cable most snow storms..dish sucks

What is the link for espn3

Is it possible to lose your CABLE in a snow storm if you have Dish?

Truth is that back in the day cable providers would get picture degradation from weather events when all signals were sent to franchise locations via HITS. Now a day everything is sent to one location and distributed by fiber optic cables. I do enjoy when people complain about their cable, only to find out they have satellite.

Reaction Score
Silly dish owners....

I AM LEAVING DISH mostly because it is in a contract fight with SNY and will not carry the station. I had directTV for many years and am going back. DISH absolutely sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom