Dallas signs Terry Larrier | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Dallas signs Terry Larrier

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
This board can be too sensitive sometimes. You offer the slightest bit of criticism and all of a sudden you’re a hater. I root for any and all players who wore a UConn jersey

And I root for cats. It's a shame those delicate creatures are being ravaged by feline AIDS.

Reaction Score
This is extremely sad news. At this point I'd feel bad for him even if he'd played for Duke.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This board can be too sensitive sometimes. You offer the slightest bit of criticism and all of a sudden you’re a hater. I root for any and all players who wore a UConn jersey

Sure, you can offer complaints, but they can't be nonsensical.

And save them for moments unlike these. Kicking a dog when it's down and that sort of thing.

Reaction Score
I get it, WE are unimpressed, but the people who get paid to make the decisions are giving him several looks. Hmmmm???

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

No.

This is basically the "You had one job..." meme, and you decided to catch a different wave.

Your second sentence above dispenses with the first person as though you're offering a universal truth, and the responses to your comment and your followup defenses have been uniformly unfavorable. It's time to own the "too sensitive" perspective for what it is: yours, not ours.

Thanks for uniting the rest of us in sympathy for Terry Larrier. You can start rooting at any time, and 'don't bury the lead.'

Reaction Score
Thanks for the 2 does not equal 3. An invite to a 22 man pro squad more than implies that he was a year away from sneaking into the first round...
No it doesn't.

Reaction Score
He obviously wasn't going to make the squad but this is terrible for Larrier. He could have made some big bucks in Europe, I really hope he can come back again and resume his career but the injuries are mounting up. Awful.

Reaction Score
Question: Since they cut him from the team, does this mean he is on his own as far as medical/ rehab costs? I hope not.

C

Chief00

Tough news. I wonder if he has some structural issue that increases reinjury possibility?
Realistically, if he’s not done now this will be his final shot at rehabbing and returning. Does anyone recall if he got this degree? With the transfer and injuries, he did spend some decent time in college, so hopefully he got it or came close.
At this point, it’s not just physical but psychological. Chief wishes him the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Go to grad school
Does he still have a year of eligibility? In what timeframe would it need to be completed?AA rehab/post-rehab possibility?
These questions are formed at the uneasy intersection of @Mokum's sensitive & concerned question above and a Carl Krauser joke.

Last edited:

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I don’t think that knee ever fully recovered. You can tell he didn’t have complete confidence in it last season.

Reaction Score
Hope the contract TL signed will cover his medical/rehab costs as well as some $$ for living expenses.

Reaction Score
Dallas Cut Larrier. Blew out his knee again. He is done. What a shame.
Only wish the kid well but he looked fragile as hell with us as he went through multiple injuries. He was on the right path to a career overseas so this is a terrible shame.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Question: Since they cut him from the team, does this mean he is on his own as far as medical/ rehab costs? I hope not.

Dallas Mavericks release rookie Terry Larrier

This says he will rehab with the Mavs until the preseason ends and then go to their g-league team, the Texas legends.

So it SEEMS like (but not c_nfirmed) he’ll rehab on their dime.

He could still go to Europe after this injury.

Guys with his length and shooting ability will get some serious looks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom