Dairyair - The Boneyard loses a member | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dairyair - The Boneyard loses a member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Wow, sorry to hear the news. Thanks for the information about him.

Reaction Score
Wow ... it has been a tough, tough week :(

So sorry to hear of Dairy's passing. Prayers & condolences to his friends & family <3

Reaction Score
I am saddened to hear of Mr. Jack's passing. His pseudonym was uniquely amusing and subtle, his contributions were insightful.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
RIP. I always enjoy the "funny" posters and made a point to read his posts.

Reaction Score
My thoughts and prayers go out for him and his family. RIP and may the ball always bounce the Huskies way in Heaven.

AllAmerRedHeads

Barnstorming America author
Reaction Score
Sad news. I enjoyed his posts.

RIP, Dairyair.
Thoughts and prayers to your family. Made a fine piece and loving memories to comfort them. It is always said to lose a member off the boneyard

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I received word today of the passing of Dairyair. Dan Jack in real life, he was also known as Jack at the Track, after his motor-sports column. He frequented the Big Bend turn at Lime Rock Park, and one of his best interviews was with young Joey Logano, for whom he forecast greatness. Dan lived for the Lady Huskies and took the long drive from his hometown of Kent for years. On The Boneyard, he was a constant source of support for his fellow writers and maintained a positive attitude even when things weren't going all that well. We will miss him. May he rest in peace.

Very sad to read this. Great handle and a quality Yarder over here. I haven't spent the time on the Women's side like I used to but I remember the funny dialogue Dan contributed. Rest in Peace D.

Was his avatar a woman's cartoon butt? I remember jokingly posting that I was shocked it wasn't yanked by the mods. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom