CW Out vs. Oregon - in COVID protocols [merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just saw this. HUGE miss for the Huskies. I’m PRAYING Azzi is available

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Hoping she weathers it well. This can get ugly.

Reaction Score
So does this put UConn in a 6 player rotation or does DeBerry and/or Gabriel get some minutes regardless of their play just to spell a starter and use some fouls?

Regardless here’s hoping everyone stays safe, gets healthy, and makes it through 2022.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
So does this put UConn in a 6 player rotation or does DeBerry and/or Gabriel get some minutes regardless of their play just to spell a starter and use some fouls?

Regardless here’s hoping everyone stays safe, gets healthy, and makes it through 2022.
I suspect that Geno will try to use Amari for a few minutes if he can get away with it. This season of bad news just keeps going on an on. :(

Reaction Score
The Notre Dame leprechaun must have put a spell on us because since playing them we have went down hill

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I think I will find something else to do find out the results later. :(

Reaction Score
[ ]
It just doesn’t stop.
Hope Nika is good for big minutes without aggravating he’s injury.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
The Notre Dame leprechaun must have put a spell on us because since playing them we have went down hill
Thought UConn win the last 2 games handily

Reaction Score
Just saw this. HUGE miss for the Huskies. I’m PRAYING Azzi is available
Azzi is not available. This guarantees a loss. But what can coach do? He is down to three guards. And a bunch of bigs. Maybe...just maybe...this gives an opening for Piath and DeBerry. They comes in and dominate.

Might as well learn something. I don't think we win with these three guards only.

Reaction Score
We're going to have to be very careful to avoid silly fouls, Nika and Liv in particular. I hope Evina's knees are good for 40 minutes.

Yikes.

Reaction Score
Have "GONE" downhill; they went downhill, but it's the same trajectory. Opponents' salivation is still activated. But when all hands are on deck (some day), "we'll have a good time then; you know we'll have a good time then."

Reaction Score
It basically means more PT for Dorka, Edwards and Nika. That is not a horrible situation. I think it gives us real problems if someone gets into foul trouble though. Edwards at guard presents some problems but so does Nika. Take it to the hoop girls and hit the boards! Someone is going to have to pick up the scoring load some.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

If I'm Geno, I just want to get through this game, get on a plane and get back home, keeping my fingers crossed I don't lose any more players to the virus. Our next game is Seton Hall Friday at Gampel. Williams may not be available for that game either if today is day 1 of a 5 day quarantine. :( As Geno has already said....everyone has got to put on their BIG girl pants and come ready to play.......and bring something. Whatever it is you can bring. With Griffin, Fudd and Bueckers out, and now Christyn, this will be an exhibition game. This too shall pass. :cool:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Looks like Nika gets to guard Paopao. How long is she going to last in that scenario. I think I'd go with Evina because I don't see Nika making it past halftime if she guards Paopao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom