CW Out vs. Oregon - in COVID protocols [merged thread] | Page 2 | The Boneyard

CW Out vs. Oregon - in COVID protocols [merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure how she avoided getting it a few weeks ago (but maybe she should have....). Hope she gets well soon and is back in 10 days.

Reaction Score
I'm just hoping the refs are different from last night. Arizona - 10ft's Or - 26 ft's. If Graves can exchange fouls all night UConn won't finish the game with 5 on the floor.

This is a game that can only help UConn. If they win it's huge. If they lose but fight hard then they still win.
This is the time to have patience. UConn's time is not now. In a month or so it will be our time.

Reaction Score
Not sure how she avoided getting it a few weeks ago (but maybe she should have....). Hope she gets well soon and is back in 10 days.

It's 5 days now.

Reaction Score
The outcome is nearly guaranteed. But I’ll watch so the UConn-ESPN bias continues

Reaction Score
I'll be watching, but I may have to pull a blanket over my head at times.

It's an ESPN game so try muting the sound. I never listen to the ESPN shills. If UConn wins they will find a reason to say UConn didn't deserve the win. Even Lobo. ESPN treats sports like the old WWF when Vince McMahon fomented animus among his stable of fighters.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Ahhh, but the pain we're suffering now doesn't compare to the elation we will feel at the end of the season.:)
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.....At least that's what I've heard. :oops:

Reaction Score
Wow. Just turned on the game and they showed the headline. Shocking but hope that C-Dub is okay and goes through the process of the Covid procedure and next woman up. Got you in our prayers, C-Dub

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
It's an ESPN game so try muting the sound. I never listen to the ESPN shills. If UConn wins they will find a reason to say UConn didn't deserve the win. Even Lobo. ESPN treats sports like the old WWF when Vince McMahon fomented animus among his stable of fighters.
Is there a version of pro wrestling that DOESN'T foment animus among its stable of fighters athletes?? :p

I will go on the record saying that Christyn being out doesn't guarantee a loss for UConn.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
As frustrating as it is for the fans, I can't imagine how the coaches and players must feel. Glad she didn't affect the rest of the team. All we can do is play who is available and see how we do. I think the team is much better with Nika back and it's been a bit since they have had to learn to play without Paige.

Reaction Score
So does this put UConn in a 6 player rotation or does DeBerry and/or Gabriel get some minutes regardless of their play just to spell a starter and use some fouls?

Regardless here’s hoping everyone stays safe, gets healthy, and makes it through 2022.
I think we have to go 7 deep. There are no guard backups, the starters can't play 40 minutes, Aaliyah has to be the backup for all three guards, she used to be part of a three big rotation, but now will be unavailable for at least some of those minutes because she is backing up the guards, so Amari or Piath have to help with the big rotation, otherwise Dorka and Liv need to play probably at least 35 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom