CUSE Postponed :) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

CUSE Postponed :)

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
So uconn fans are all very fit ppl and super intelligent at analyzing the game of basketball so much more than any other fan base although their weakness is making fun of ppl with weight problems. Ok you win the argument. :rolleyes:

Btw - did you come up with space eater on yout own? I would def brag about that on the internet too if i were you. Do you also make fun of people with learning disabilities or do you restrict it to overweight people? Just curious as to what your boundaries are.
never said anything about folks with learning disabilities - my late brother suffered with that disability
The fat arse from Cuse was fat because he ate and drank like a pig - I pity those who try and can't
You are an arsehat and should come out of your parents basement to get air
My boundaries exclude DBs like you
As Mau suggested - officially IGNORED
4 to 1

Reaction Score
I want to kick the OP in the nuts for starting this pointless stupid thread

Reaction Score
never said anything about folks with learning disabilities - my late brother suffered with that disability
The fat arse from Cuse was fat because he ate and drank like a pig - I pity those who try and can't
You are an arsehat and should come out of your parents basement to get air
My boundaries exclude DBs like you
As Mau suggested - officially IGNORED
4 to 1

#triggered @UConnTrumbull

Reaction Score
UConn and 'cuse are on very similar paths. UConn had to bring in 2 post-grads last season (Miller and Gibbs) in a quest for respectability for the 2015-2016 season. UConn somewhat unexpectedly lost Richard Hamilton to the NBA draft. Syracuse had to bring in two post grads for 2016-2017 and Gillon and White played even a more prominent role for Syracuse that Miller and Gibbs did for UConn. Syracuse could be hit by similar departure to Hamilton if Lydon decides to go the NBA. He is much more likely a 1st rounder than Hamilton. The combo of White, Gillon and Lydon were playing crazy minutes at the end of this season.

Syracuse is facing scholarship reductions for the next 4 seasons from the normal 13 down to 10. They could have started these reductions in 2015-16 but they decided to sign Paschal Chukwu as a transfer. We will see how that works out. UConn had to deal with scholarship reductions but they were minor compared to what Syracuse is facing. Scholarship reductions in combination with a departing legendary coach is a difficult hurdle. The reduction to 10 scholarships eliminates any flexibility in recruiting and the margin for error is very tight. They can't afford to have 3-4 projects/underachievers on the bench with only 10 scholarships

Syracuse have Tyus Battle who is a player. Taurean Thompson is also fairly high quality. They will get 4* Matthew Moyer back from injury and a RS year. They need point guard help as Howard has been a disappointment. Lydon can keep them respectable. If he goes to the draft there is no telling what will happen. They will need a late recruiting hit and some freshman productivity from their 2 current commits. Recruiting post-Boehiem if they struggle again next year will be very interesting. However, we all know with basketball that one bit hit or one big surprise from a lower rated recruit can turn a team around quickly.
Boy, if you don't sound like a Cuse mole... It's Daniel, BTW.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom