Cuse Loses to St. Johns | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cuse Loses to St. Johns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It may take some time but Mullen is going to turn things around at St. Johns.

Reaction Score
Like I said we got "Calipari'd" against them in the Bahama's. It was their Super Bowl lol;)

Reaction Score
Syracuse is a story of the past, a very stained past. A few years from now, their games with Gtown, St. Johns, and possibly UConn will be all they have.

Reaction Score
It was great fun walking the streets of Midtown Manhattan and seeing multiple Syracuse fans in their Orange shirts (not all of the shirts tout undefeated Decembers) ... with a very SOUR look on their faces.

Reaction Score
I happen to dislike St. John's more than Cuse. My order of dislike in the old BE is Pitt, St. John's and Cuse.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I happen to dislike St. John's more than Cuse. My order of dislike in the old BE is Pitt, St. John's and Cuse.

That's a weird one. Outside of the occasional loss, did the Johnnies ever do anything against UCONN to inspire that kind of dislike? Not that I can remember.

Reaction Score
That denotes a Generational split.

If you were intensely into UConn hoop in the 1995-2000 period, I can clearly see that Jarvis and the Johnnies were hated. They just bred that contempt and always were coming into a game with an inflated sense or their DOMINANT history.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
That denotes a Generational split.

If you were intensely into UConn hoop in the 1995-2000 period, I can clearly see that Jarvis and the Johnnies were hated. They just bred that contempt and always were coming into a game with an inflated sense or their DOMINANT history.

I was into UCONN hoops then. But Cuse was always on my list. Johnnies were always just a sour distaste in my mouth. At the time, I disliked Georgetown the most, followed by Syracuse. PC also had that inflated sense of self.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Cuse fans' behavior in the ACC is quite embarrassing. I have friends who went to Duke and say Cuse fans act like little kids who think they have a "rivalry" with them, just nipping at their heels incessantly ever since they lost all their true rivals, but Duke and UNC don't respect them because they arent a championship caliber program. My friends all said they'd be much rather play us because we have actual history at the, once again, CHAMPIONSHIP LEVEL. Some of the biggest matchups with our best teams have come between us in the tournament, whereas Syracuse is a nobody with a foul attitude.

And such is life for them for the future, they dug their grave when they left for a conference where they will never be respected, always be second fiddle (at best), same mistake BC made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom