Cuse is storming the court | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cuse is storming the court

Reaction Score
Two top 10 wins this week. Well above 500 in conference. It very much pains me to say this but Katz is right if they can finish the acc above .500.
They looked worse than us at one point too.

At least they progressed. There must be something to that evacuation of nose boogers.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I also recommend not giving up your left nut.

Hah! I have two of those.

At the expense of a right one of course, but still...

Reaction Score
He cheated 3 different ways for 10 years and was only docked 101 wins? Should have been more. And all the scum bags on ESPN are praising him and saying he shouldn't have been penalized for cheating. And they are trying to sweep the failed drug tests under the rug completely, or is that what they meant by extra benefits. If you areally allowed to win by cheating what is the point of having rules?

Reaction Score
I know, we Uconn fans are in absolutely no position to give any other team any s__t this year, outside of BC. I would trade that win over cuse for a solid record like they have right now...for real.

Cuse is clicking right now and trending toward a tourney bid. Uconn "won" a game that was an embarassment for both programs. It was the worst college game ive ever seen

C

chiller99.5

And every March Madness show is gonna pick the scab off the orange and recall the 52-50 loss in December .

Reaction Score
And every March Madness show is gonna pick the scab off the orange and recall the 52-50 loss in December .

Eh, how your playing going into tourney matters. Cuse is 7-4 in acc w 6 games to go. If they get to 10-7, thats a lock for the ncaa bid. Acc is just that much better than every other conference

Reaction Score
and are the huskies even in the running for the NIT or CBI or whatever at this point? No.

Trying to figure out if you're an actual "we" or a they. No matter our fans can have fun with them even when we have a year like this, let it be.

4 > 1

C

chiller99.5

Eh, how your playing going into tourney matters. Cuse is 7-4 in acc w 6 games to go. If they get to 10-7, thats a lock for the ncaa bid. Acc is just that much better than every other conference

I dont care where they go .. or their record,,..They still are going to bring it up and have to explain it away..

Reaction Score
I dont care where they go .. or their record,,..They still are going to bring it up and have to explain it away..

Not hard to explain. Slow start. Playing better. Better to start slow and playing well then opposite.

Reaction Score

They are playing much better now, let's see how it goes the rest of the way. A couple guys stepping up big time, new faces early chemistry issues with people trying to find their way and now Roberson seems to be getting to the level you need him at. Has to be fun, good luck.

Reaction Score
They are playing much better now, let's see how it goes the rest of the way. A couple guys stepping up big time, new faces early chemistry issues with people trying to find their way and now Roberson seems to be getting to the level you need him at. Has to be fun, good luck.

Ill say this, dont get too down on your program. I know things get tough when youre losing but its no reason to go nuclear. Ollie will straighten the ship out.

Reaction Score
How you're playing going into the tourney doesn't matter, and neither does conference record. They don't even look at it.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
He cheated 3 different ways for 10 years and was only docked 101 wins? Should have been more. And all the scum bags on ESPN are praising him and saying he shouldn't have been penalized for cheating. And they are trying to sweep the failed drug tests under the rug completely, or is that what they meant by extra benefits. If you areally allowed to win by cheating what is the point of having rules?
You do know that 80% of the ESPN announcers are Cuse grads????!!!!

Reaction Score
Wrong.
Well, you can just look at the official NCAA documents the selection committee uses and see that conference record and record in your last 10 aren't metrics, so...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Ill say this, dont get too down on your program. I know things get tough when youre losing but its no reason to go nuclear. Ollie will straighten the ship out.

I'm not, we will be back I have all the confidence in the world this is just one of those years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom