Cuse is not good | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cuse is not good

Reaction Score
We're in no position to pass judgement on another team right now.

Reaction Score
Of course it is sj. lol
gif_temp1.gif

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
5 of their 8 main guys are freshman. We got humiliated
Well, you can say the same about Kentucky pretty much every season. Mostly freshmen. It's up to the coaching staff to work with what they have. Boeheim has been at this for while.

Reaction Score
The worse part is this mediocre Syracuse team got about a half-dozen highlight-reel, posterizing, embarrassing dunks over us. I don't think we had one. Where's the pride?

Reaction Score
Probably the worst Cuse team I can remember.
Syracuse's team has what their team last year did not...heart and rebounding. There are only 2 to maybe 3 scorers on the team and their point guard had a horrible game but I would bet they are a tournament team.

Reaction Score
I think we're good, not great. We're probably at least a bubble team, and at best a 6 seed in the tourney.more likely bubble though. Moyer's been terrible all year, but chose this game to break out. Howard's been actually really good all year sometimes better than battle, but played terrible tonight. And for what it's worth, I think you guys need to fire KO. The ones on the board who say you are no longer an elite BB school and have to live with mediocrity are wrong. There is no reason you can't be a Gonzaga or a Wichita State. You have twice the natural advantages of either program, but they have elite coaches. That's the entire difference.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom