Curse or bad luck? Long read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
01 - thanks for posting the two pieces of Keirsten

Reaction Score
Are you sure? I was a student there at the time and I recall her being their up to the 00-01 year. She redshirted her sophomore and junior year and was part of the team. I honestly do not ever recall seeing her at any of the games in 02. I had season tickets and everything. She is not listed on the 01-02 roster. Also if you check the media guide it states her 98-99 season. Then states that 99-00, 00-01 she was a medical redshirt. Then it does not say anything for 01-02. Svetlana is listed as the student coach so it is not even as if she is there helping in that form.

Due to the injuries/surgeries that made it impossible to play anymore, she was not on the team in her final year. But she was still in school and attended the Final Four. And she graduated.

Reaction Score
I know this will shock a bunch of people here on the Boneyard but here goes anyway: "We" don't have anything to do with a) the size of the recruited class and/or b) who those players might be. Further, just because there may be a statistical correlation DOES NOT indicate causality.

Oh, for god's sake. We might as well shut the board down if we have to stick to topics we actually affect.

What do you think the "Boneyard" will have left to pick over if we only stick to things like actually attending games? Should we just talk about seat cushions in Gampel?

This is a fanboard, not the Encyclopedia Britannica.

Reaction Score
Due to the injuries/surgeries that made it impossible to play anymore, she was not on the team in her final year. But she was still in school and attended the Final Four. And she graduated.

I was friends with her way back when... and I am glad to hear she stuck it out. I do not recall seeing her her senior year... but it is awesome she graduated from UCONN. However, she was not directly connected with the team in 2002.... she was a student... awesome, but the team graduated 4. The fact is that five came in and only four left as part of the team... (and I know it was not by choice.... if she could she would have remained, but she could not.... could it be part of the CURSE? or something else)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom