Current QB situation... | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Current QB situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good luck. Its a different world now. We will likely have significant turnover on the roster. Beaudry and Jack Zergiotis aren't the answer. Give Steven Krajewski the nod in a private meeting and keep him around. The tea leaves already indicate he may be weighing options. This isn't a kid to play tough with. We need him in the fold.

This roster may implode due to the ease of transfer these days. Frankly, that may be what we need to show our administration that Randy is past his expiration date. I want him to succeed but if he can't hang onto his top QB prospect and half the OL, we've got a problem worse than previously anticipated.

MB is done. Jack Zergiotis at the beginning of the year people were saying he's the second coming of DO. Now, we are telling Boneyarders that Jack Zergiotis is not good. I hope Jack Zergiotis and Steven Krajewski will BOTH be here next year. If not, we will be lousy again. We don't need a QB who is no good (if Tua the Bama QB, went in a transfer portal, I might reconsider this statement)!

Reaction Score
Who are you saying the top QB prospect is? HCRE2.0 had plenty of time to look at Jack Zergiotis and Steven Krajewski before the Illinois game and he jumped over the 2nd string guy to pick the 3rd string guy, and then giving him "he's go IT" stamp of approval and making him the starter going forward after one game as a true freshman. You saying Jack Zergiotis isn't the answer, you better go tell HCRE2.0 before he makes a mistake on starting QB for the ECU game.
Oh no worries, Edsall has picked the right quarterback every time. Lol

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
If he starts Jack Zergiotis that is a slap in Krajewski’s face.
Oh the drama....
If Jack Zergiotis starts today it will be because one week of practice wasn’t enough to shake the rust off.

That said, I hope we see at least two quarters of Steven Krajewski today if he is ready.

Reaction Score
Oh the drama....
If Jack Zergiotis starts today it will be because one week of practice wasn’t enough to shake the rust off.

That said, I hope we see at least two quarters of Steven Krajewski today if he is ready.
He's. got to get some snaps I would imagine. Two weeks left in the season, and all off-season to heal.

Reaction Score
Oh the drama....

Actually, Steven Krajewski was “doing some stuff” (Randy wouldn’t say what) in practice just four weeks after his surgery. I’m hoping he gets at least two quarters also but not against their second string squad. More importantly, I just want us to win the next two games.

Reaction Score
Yeah. You think it’s bad now?? Wait till next year when we have an almost all new offensive line ..
I said this back in mid November...
Hopefully we get some jucos and grad transfers to cone in and help us..

VanDemark and Holmes are the only two now with more than a year game experience. Losing DeGeorge, Leone and Peart along with Holmes and Hubbard gives us not much depth.. will have to play a new center right off the bat along with a right tackle..
better hope Holmes snd Van Demark stay healthy.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I said this back in mid November...
Hopefully we get some jucos and grad transfers to cone in and help us..

VanDemark and Holmes are the only two now with more than a year game experience. Losing DeGeorge, Leone and Peart along with Holmes and Hubbard gives us not much depth.. will have to play a new center right off the bat along with a right tackle..
better hope Holmes snd Van Demark stay healthy.
Holmes just portalled. Did you mean Niedrowski who actually got snaps vs Holmes?

Reaction Score
Hubbard?
Just saying who’s left on the OL that’s back from last year And has played for over a year with game experience. Think we only have the 2 now. VanDemark the LT and Haynes..the right guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom