CTK Ossining Saniya vs Sierra TV Friday | The Boneyard

CTK Ossining Saniya vs Sierra TV Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
I heard while watching Ossining and St A's last nite that the game will be broadcast on MSGHV. I dont have any channels. The game begins at 4:00. Dont know if its live or delayed.

Ossining is a run and gun HS team. Saniya is a really good shooter with a quick release. She had 44 againest St A's. Great passer and dribbles with her head up and not out of control.

One play she was in the corner and dribbled straight back towards center court, then with her back to the basket turned and shot a 30 footer all in one motion and bang all net. She has alot of talent and just needs to work with UConn coaches to get a little more under control. She can score from anywhere and plays with alot of confidence.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Her stop and pop trey set shot is released much more quickly than for example Tiffany Hayes' shot. Brianna Banks has a quicker release than Tiff but not as quick as Saniya. Though not the pure shooter that Mel Thomas was, Saniya's release is similar to Mel's in terms of getting the shot off in little time...imo.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
She knocked down a couple from very deep. UConn will have 9 roster players, maybe a walkon or 2. I expect a big class the following season. JMO but I think Saniya will be a great addition to Uconn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom